well yeah as the title says i keep having random drop outs when eva im on my computer. we have a D-Link wireless ADSL router and i have a i have a wireless usb adapter so that im connected to the internet. but weneva im on mine it drops out randomly. like there are times wen i can go hours on the net then other times wen i cant go 5mins without it dropping. its really pissing me off. anyone no what can be causing this frustrating issue.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
We have a D-Link router too.. and my sister's computer ALWAYS gets disconnected...

no idea why though...
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
but the thing not just mine gets disconnected. it cuts out on al the computers. my parents one is the one with the router. i have the usb adapter and my brothers have laptops with wireless. (god that makes us sound rich). but yeah wen it cuts out it cuts out on everyones computers
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Visit my friends Site
I'm at uni, and for some reason, every once in a while my ADSL internet disconnects for like 5-10 minutes. It's pretty annoying.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
It sounds most likely the problem is due to your service provider. Which one are you with?? I find I have this issue all the time with Adam internet.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Last edited by lucid_strat at Jan 28, 2007,
we've rung the isp and they said that its not a problem on their side. im thinking its somthing to do with the telephone wireing in our house. i mean when we had Dial-up it would do pretty much the same thing. we are with internode. they are normally really good.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Quote by Dunjma

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Visit my friends Site
Is your ISP Claranet, by any chance?

They disconnected us for THREE WEEKS, for no reason.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Yes internode are very good. Do you have any security system installed in your house? That could also intefere with your adsl if you don't install proper filters. If the issue still occured with dial-up it could possibly be your local phone network. I couldn't get my broadband to function properly for 2 wks until I called Telstra and they sorted it out. It could also be the area you are located in but that would still be an issue with whatever company your local phone is with.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Quote by lucid_strat
Yes internode are very good. Do you have any security system installed in your house? That could also intefere with your adsl if you don't install proper filters. If the issue still occured with dial-up it could possibly be your local phone network. I couldn't get my broadband to function properly for 2 wks until I called Telstra and they sorted it out. It could also be the area you are located in but that would still be an issue with whatever company your local phone is with.

thats wat i rekon. my mum is calling up telstra 2morrow. and i dont think its the area cause it seem to just be our house. and we dont have a security system and we have filters on every phone and the router. its pissing me off.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Quote by Dunjma

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Visit my friends Site
I had the same problem but I got it fixed two days ago. Just hardwire it, you never disconnect and it goes quicker. Get a phoneline installed near your computer.

But if you want it wireless, just make sure there's nothing else wireless such as phones, which could be stuffing up the signal.
Hmmm... I regularly connect for 15+ hours without dropouts, no idea why. Anyway, my internets rulz have fun with bigpond
I had the same problem with my wireless router. Check if your line comes with static or dynamic ip and if your wireless router is configured for it.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem