Hey

I recently bought the Morley Power Wah as i needed a Wah Pedal and i had read some good reviews on it. It all good when i have my amp on clean. Decent wah - sounds great. but when i turn the channel to distortion/overdrive , a loud humming noise comes from the pedal...

(not actually from the pedal but it is produced from the pedals sound.....if you know what i mean)

Does anyone know WHY it does this......is it a fault? or is it the same with all of em?
Surely Morley would of noticed this before they released the product.

I am yet to try it with my Boss MT-2 or My Hughes and Kettener Warp Factor pedals because i only have 2 leads at the momemt....(i should be getting some patch cables soon)........i am hoping it might not hum if i use the pedals with it but i bet it will.

My set-up with the Wah is.

Ibanez DT-200 ---> Morley Power Wah----->Marshall MG100DFX

Thanks
are you running it with a 9v adapter? My bad horsie does a similar thing unless i use a battery, or a morley adapter.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Well.....i first tried it with a 9V AV adaptor...is isn't the official morley one they ask you to use but it's a decent one, and it did it then....and then after finally figuring out how to open the battery compartment ....i put in a 9v battery but it still...it hummed.
Hm. Mine only hums with a non-morley 9v adaptor. However it could be your amp, and not the pedal
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Well i read one review about it humming but it was only one review so i guessed it was a fault in theirs...but im not sure.....

I'll try it with a decent battery next time i get some. Thanks for your response.

If anyone else has an ideas please post them up.
mine only hums when the toe is down, but that's not too unusual.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!