zap bssht wirr wirr BOOM!
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
zap bssht wirr wirr *Reported*
Quote by el-ECTRO
You have the most awesome username ever. I am not worthy.

Timendi causa est nescire

When you're walking down the street after midnight
Better watch your back for the robots
Cause robots are probably gonna kill you
Your pain makes them smile
bssht
Why reported?
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
Ohnoes.
Let. It. Live.
Execute Zap.nsht?
Quote by The Leader
Please?
Quote by The Leader
So then the robot attacked and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air".
#20 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES. PM hardrock1315 to join.
Quote by G.I.R.L
So then the robot attacked and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air".

I used to love that show.

I haven't seen it for years.
R E G G A E
Bzzt must put down revolt. hijack. bad. Zap.
Quote by The Leader
ITT We're attention *****s:

zap bssht wirr wirr BOOM!
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
Quote by TCkarlos
/.-./.-./.-./.com

What song is this?

Slash, dot, dash, dot, slash, dot, dash, dot, slash, dot, dash, dot, slash, dot, dash, dot, slash, dot, com.