I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me advice on how to take a picture (NOT VIDEO)using a webcam and if it helps im using a eyetoy as a webcam.
don't use a webcam to take photos...please...get a proper digital camera or scan prints from an old camera...webcam quality is so poor that it makes me want to cry.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by flambe chicken
Try using Print Screen, and pasting it in Paint.

I tryed using windows movie maker and capture video from device and the print screen and paste in paint but it doesnt work.

Btw... Im not taking dirty pictures... Just pictures of cds im trying to sell on the net.
Quote by esther_mouse
don't use a webcam to take photos...please...get a proper digital camera or scan prints from an old camera...webcam quality is so poor that it makes me want to cry.

Sorry for double post

Eyetoy webcam doesnt seem that bad quality. Plus i dont have batteries for my digital camera.
Print Screen and paste in paint does work.
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
print screen
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by Merten
omg do i want to see those pics?

That didn't make sense.
Quote by shredbeyndshred
thanx man you rule hong siah

Quote by Scourge
thanks, Hong Siah... now im gonna have nightmares about my balls being ripped apart while in mid fall from a building window.

#47 member of Alter Bridge Rocks club
#40 member of The Linkin Park Rocks Club