Page 1 of 2
Vans is starting a band collection of old school and slip ons and you can already buy circl jerks and DKM

there a little expensive
your thoughts?
Attachments:
dkm.JPG
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
Last edited by stagasarus8 at Jan 28, 2007,
I wouldn't buy shoes with a band logo on it. They make Sex Pistols and Misfits shoes too. (Not Vans, but some other company.)
Custom shoes=/=punk.
Duane Peters has his own shoe line. None of them have a band logo on them or anything, but there is a little circle that says something about Duane Peters. I bought a pair and they're really comfortable.
the descdendents did the same thing.

Lame.

Great bands but.....lame.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
DP shoes are sooo comfy. I'm so sad I outgrew my last pair because they're so expensive :'(

I saw the Descendents ones and thought they were sweet. But I wish they'd make slip ons with just Milo on top.

/me is a sell out/likes sneakers too much
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
God Bless America!

stfu...atleast I don't listen to leftover crack

...anymore.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I think you're misunderstanding me.

I like shameless merchandising. I can't wait to get my hands on some Jimi Hendrix sports drink!
Quote by waterproofpie

...anymore.

What's wrong with Leftover Crack...
The Circle Jerks ones look cool, but I wouldn't buy them.

However, the Duane Peters ones are awesome, and I might get a pair. Not sure how much they cost, so if it's too much, **** that.
Quote by hardrock1315
The Circle Jerks ones look cool, but I wouldn't buy them.

However, the Duane Peters ones are awesome, and I might get a pair. Not sure how much they cost, so if it's too much, **** that.

The ones I got were $46 plus shipping, but completely worth it, in my opinion.
Quote by TheAdict310
The ones I got were $46 plus shipping, but completely worth it, in my opinion.

Uh, that's not so bad I guess. The last shoes I bought were like $35 anyway.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

I like shameless merchandising. I can't wait to get my hands on some Jimi Hendrix sports drink!

Jesus christ. This forum really, really, sucks with sarcasm.

Wow.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
That surprises me, Al Barr doesn't seem like someone who would let Vans make a shoe that shamelessly markets his band. I think it's a shame, The Descendents did it too. Custom shoes are about the least punk thing ever.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

dude its not a sports drink, its an energy drink. get it right.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by ratmjb1212
dude its not a sports drink, its an energy drink. get it right.

I hear Red Tape and Red Bull are merging...gonna be the dopest shit eva.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
god, fucking sellouts... says the "punk" who is currently listening to green day... not even the old stuff, good riddance for crying out loud
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
i drank a "cocaine" energy drink. it was crazy and burned my throat. no real coke in it though.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by capsfan17
god, fucking sellouts... says the "punk" who is currently listening to green day... not even the old stuff, good riddance for crying out loud

Haha dude I was kidding... You guys need to loosen the **** up.

And yeah I'm not listening to Green Day I was just defending them.
I was referring to myself buddy...

Quote by ratmjb1212
i drank a "cocaine" energy drink. it was crazy and burned my throat. no real coke in it though.

someone told me that makes you twack out like you actually were on coke... I dont believe it
Quote by doggy_hat
what is this cocaine energy drink...i want to try it...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
its a crazy energy drink you have to buy either in new york city or on the internet. it makes you go crazy pretty much like real cocaine but not as crazy. its banned in australia. a kid i know bought a 24 pack off their website so i bought one from him. that was a mistake. it burns your throat as you drink it and you can't control yourself.

on topic, i kinda want circle jerks shoes now.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Cocaine doesn't make you go crazy at all though. Don't drink energy drinks guys they're bad for you.
i like monster....at first i didn't but now i like it...it's a bit expensive though...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by waterproofpie
I hear Red Tape and Red Bull are merging...gonna be the dopest shit eva.

I'd drink it. When you're in the pit singing along to those choruses, it can get draining! Best to have some quick energy at hand and all that.

EDIT: Do FEAR have their own beer?
no
the best way to get some quick energy is with real cocaine...

just an opinion
Quote by doggy_hat
I'll stick with my coffee, energy drinks taste nasty and they all cost 2 dollars for a teeny bit of liquid.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by waterproofpie

...anymore.

aaaannnnddd whats wrong with leftover crack? jw.

also, id buy the shoes....i guess. cool concept, but the scene kids will buy them all and then i won't want them anymore.

also, i guess its selling out but, oh well, what, are you gonna stop them by talking about it on a forum?

i dunno...
**** cocaine.
I think i'm gunna write a song called '**** cocaine' now.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
hmmm, i used to do the energy drink scene, ended up costing me a fortune... =\

they didnt do much for me anyways, is that cocaine stuff good?
Quote by original=punk
is that cocaine stuff good?

Stay away from it. Stick to skunk.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
Stay away from it. Stick to skunk.

I cant agree more. Taking from my experiences over the last six months, you hit the highest of highs and lowest of lows whilst addicted to it.

On another note, maybe pertaining to the thread, isnt keith morris semi sponsored by vans?
Quote by doggy_hat
skunk huh? alrighhty then, and i like my vans too, ther just off the wall black and grey checkered ones =|
has anyone tried that coca-cola blak?

i had it today, dee-e-licious.

i may be edge, but thank satan caffene is optional.
Page 1 of 2