i get lots of spots around my chin and its starting to get really annoying, confidence issues ect.

i got some cream from the doctors but i still have quite alot of spots. Is there any creams that work well, or anything else i should do?
You mean acne?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Apply hot water to your face with a face cloth each night bro
Shaving makes them nasty. But so does not shaving.

Use those acne pads, they work well. As well as those face cleaning things with the little abrasive beads.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by chiliman14
i get lots of spots around my chin and its starting to get really annoying, confidence issues ect.

i got some cream from the doctors but i still have quite alot of spots. Is there any creams that work well, or anything else i should do?

Use a soldering iron.

Thats the hardmans way.
It can take months, even with a prescribed cream.
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
Quote by chiliman14

what?
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
what?

He got cream from a doctor. What's so hard to understand?

I'm inclined not to help you because of the "bass is easy" thread, but make sure you wash your face with warm water before putting the cream on. Drinking water (as in, a lot of water) helps a lot, too.

Shaving doesn't really do anything.
Quote by Will_Minus
Shaving makes them nasty. But so does not shaving.

Use those acne pads, they work well. As well as those face cleaning things with the little abrasive beads.

Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by chiliman14

If you're talking about confidence with females then I have it on good knowledge (a female friend) that girls don't care, they care more about confidence. So just get out and be you man
Quote by GiantRaven
If you're talking about confidence with females then I have it on good knowledge (a female friend) that girls don't care, they care more about confidence. So just get out and be you man

Yeah but you must be aware of the fact that people are slightly uglier with spots.
Quote by kidsilcon
Yeah but you must be aware of the fact that people are slightly uglier with spots.

I can't say that I have

And any girl who bases someone on something like that isn't worth chasing after anyway
has anyone consitered yet that the poor chap might have thee ol' herp.'s
been shagging any skeetrags lately mate?
Quote by Mild Vibe
Wow, this rattlesnake sure does seem to want to give me head, doesn't it?
Quote by fast_&_Loud
has anyone consitered yet that the poor chap might have thee ol' herp.'s
been shagging any skeetrags lately mate?

That made absolutely no sense...
get a prescription from the doctor, it was never an issue for me but many of my friends used to have it, and remember they always end up going away by themselves when you get a little older.
I used neat tea tree oil on my face and it works. I got mine from shaving because it turns out I reacted to my shaving foam
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Here's a list of things to try.

Tablets from your GP
Washing your face more
Eating healthier
Drinking more water
NOT touching your spots or squeezing
Using face cream or them Clearasil pads.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
just dont touch them. i swear to god it works. people told me that. n i ignored them and i continued to have spots. recently i just stopped touching my face, and they have gone down, my skin hasnt been this clear for ages.

i don't use any creams are anything to prevent them either.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Oh and some advice from me

Getting the strong stuff from the pills is very risky, when I was taking those I was very unhappy and subdued a lot of the time

And when I came off them my face did get worse
yeah the bactiria on youre hands is what causes alot of spots. Drink lots of water and dont eat junk food. Youre kidneys waste translates into spots, all over the body.

one thing that gave me spots alot was SCHOOL, its filthy

spots are actually hair follicles, so shaving dosent help if it cuts the hair below the surface of the skin.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by GiantRaven
I can't say that I have

And any girl who bases someone on something like that isn't worth chasing after anyway

So you're saying that spots have no pysical affect on you what so ever,

Bollcocks.
Quote by kidsilcon
So you're saying that spots have no pysical affect on you what so ever,

Bollcocks.

...because you can so speak for me...
go to a pharmacy and ask for pure tee tree oil, and aqueous cream. add some tea tree oil to the cream, mix it, and use it whenever u get spots/injured/bruised/infrections in the skin. trust !
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Quote by somewhat_here

i wish i was fat so i can buy xxl clothes during liquidation
would spendin too time on a computer or watching a screen effect them at all?

(its kind of ironic im looking at one now lol)
Last edited by chiliman14 at Jan 28, 2007,