yeah, im looking to make my own pedal. i know there are lots of threads on how to make a fuzz face. but i want/need a boost.

how much would it cost? if a good family friend is an electrician, would that help at all?
and any websites that'll show me wiring diagrams and the like?

any help would be appreciated.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
i cant remeber the web address but on google images i remember finding some handy circuit diagrams on how to wire them up etc....just try looking, sorry i cant remember the address, it was about 1 year ago

!!!feel the funk blast!!!

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN
thanks
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
www.musiciansfriend.com would help alot because they have good pedals and other
stuff. I wouldnt mess around with making your own do a search on that website for
danelectro black coffee distortion pedal it has sort of a grunge/ metal sound to it but it has samples of songs on the website.
Quote by (()()lY
www.musiciansfriend.com would help alot because they have good pedals and other
stuff. I wouldnt mess around with making your own do a search on that website for
danelectro black coffee distortion pedal it has sort of a grunge/ metal sound to it but it has samples of songs on the website.

You do realise this is Guitar BUILDING and Customising? Why would he want to be talking into buying something he cane make for a a lot less, PLUS getting experience?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."