So I always seem to get lots of colds and things, obviously especially round like winter time but during summer aswell, and I was wondering if anybody could perhaps offer any possible explanations why I always seem to get ill

Also I've got a rather bad cold atm and I was wondering if anybody would be able to suggest anyway to help get rid of it?

I don't mean like a cold cure or anything, just some little piece of advice like 'get lots of fruit in your diet' or something like that which would help me shift this bitch any quicker
Alchohol till you black out.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Buckleys.

**** that stuff tastes like shit, but it works.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
get a better immune system, vitamins from fruit etc always help. dont kiss people with colds, dont let people with colds cough in your mouth etc.
you've got a crap immune system. apart from the usual cold medicines e.g. lemsip - these just hide the efects for a short periods rather than help remove the problem. basically just get vitamin c in your diet, cirtus fruits, also try hot orange squash e.g. robinsons. tends to help me feel better.
Lots of vitamin C will help. So Go get acouple gallons of your favorite orange juice, lots of those mini tangerines, any vitamin c tablets whatever. Just dont' overdose (take everythign at the smae time)

And build up your immune system, you've already built up partial immunity to all the cold mutations you've had previously you just suck at fighting off new ones. So eat lots of fruit, or multi-vitamin tabs. Eat your green veggies, be sure to get enough protein as well. Basically have a balanced diet with a bit more veggies and fruit when your sick
Quote by jm182
you've got a crap immune system. apart from the usual cold medicines e.g. lemsip - these just hide the efects for a short periods rather than help remove the problem. basically just get vitamin c in your diet, cirtus fruits, also try hot orange squash e.g. robinsons. tends to help me feel better.

+1

vitamin c is the way to go if you want to avoid colds.
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
Try to make yourself throw up if you have stomach aches. But only if you do, don't do it for no reason.
What really helps when you are sick (sore throat or just a cold) is onions with sugar. That's right. You grab a bunch of onions, slice them up, put them in a bowl and add a lot of sugar. Let is sit for a few good hours and you've got home-made syrup. Take 3 spoons every 3 hours for a few days and you're good.
"Gear":
1980s Copy of Les Paul [unknown brand]
1980s Acoustic [unknown brand]
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Moonrock
DIY Tubescreamer TS808
Carlsbro Kickstart 25 amp

Fight Ignorance --> www.erowid.org

My Tube Screamer Build
Cheers guys, but does anyone know, do you have to be 16 in the UK to buy these sorts of drugs? Just like aspirin and these sorts of things you're all mentioning?
I've been buying them for a few years now and i've never been questioned, so i'm assuming that you don't.

Honey and lemon will clear your head for an hour or two, as will Beechams (and it tastes better than Lemsip imo), eat plenty of fruit and/or vitamins.

Garlic capsules work quite well for warding off colds as well, and they're odorless so you won't ward off friends as well.
Start taking a daily multi-vitamin, right now one with extra vitamin C. I do that when ever I start to feel a cold coming on. In general colds don't last more than a week if your body is given what it needs to put up a good fight.
On the road to the grave, it's best to avoid the passing lane.