Page 1 of 4
****ing every1 is pissing me off, every1 is moaning, my ****ing guitar won't stay in tune, blady children next door keep coming over asking for there ball back, my nan brought de-cafe coffee like wtf, i need money for the train tommorow, its too cold, im bored outta my head, i keep droping my pick, my arm hurts, i dont really care if u all bitch at me, im tired, my mum wont call me to tell me what im suppose to do to go to her thing whatever next week, my nan is on me about not having a job, we have no food, and i cant be ****ed to move.

plz feel free to post here if ur ****ed off

any1 wanna bitch at me go ahead
Quote by christ_on_acid?
****ing every1 is pissing me off, every1 is moaning, my ****ing guitar won't stay in tune, blady children next door keep coming over asking for there ball back, my nan brought de-cafe coffee like wtf, i need money for the train tommorow, its too cold, im bored outta my head, i keep droping my pick, my arm hurts, i dont really care if u all bitch at me, im tired, my mum wont call me to tell me what im suppose to do to go to her thing whatever next week, my nan is on me about not having a job, we have no food, and i cant be ****ed to move.

plz feel free to post here if ur ****ed off

any1 wanna bitch at me go ahead

Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
haha

Chill ya beanz.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
sry this just seemed the best place to let it out

****ing world **** it what does it do anyway ****ing big spiney load of dirt with a aim to piss u off well u did it so **** off
wow, that's pretty bad.

as if THAT helped at all.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Sorry to burst your bubble, but those are all REALLY small and pathetic problems. If there was actually something major that was happening, people might care. But from what i can tell, your guitar is out of tune (that would be a result of PLAYING IT, my friend) and you don't have money for a train. And that seems to be about the epitome of your problems. Chill out and consider the fact that a lot of other people have MUCH more serious problems than yourself. So stop wasting my internets.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Mis-usage of this site

go cry on myspace little girl
Twirling 'round with this familiar Parabol...spinning....waving...'round each new experience
I fe*l f*r u man w*w I **te the *****Ing worl*

So bored
Just for something to compare to: I love life, exams are over, the coursework i'm getting is easy and all my friends love me.
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
Maybe it's the fact that I'm not entirely awake but I have no idea what you just said.
On the road to the grave, it's best to avoid the passing lane.
Nice....
Ok my turn!

The world is so ****ed, I've got the ****ing flu, I've given it to my ****ing mum and my dad's in ****ing hospital, the person i ****ing love doesn't love me back and other shit.

Hey let's write a ****ing song about it.

I thought this was a thread for pissed off people??
PLAY.LIVE.MUSIC
Quote by christ_on_acid?
i need money for the train tommorow,

I wish I was that clever
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
The best place to let it out would have to be a phsychiatrist. Not ULTIMATE-GUITAR.com
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Man, kids coming over to collect their ball, and your gran buying de-caffe, your life sounds so horrible
NOPE.
well, i'm ****ed up

today is my ex-girlfriend's birthday (the problem is that we don't talk each other since the beginning of january)

i need to call her, but i don't have the balls to do it, i've been sitting next to the phone for an hour but i'm not brave enough to do it (and i don't what the hell to say)
Quote by trepkos
Nice....
I've given it to my ****ing mum

Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by deluxity
well, i'm ****ed up

today is my ex-girlfriend's birthday (the problem is that we don't talk each other since the beginning of january)

i need to call her, but i don't have the balls to do it, i've been sitting next to the phone for an hour but i'm not brave enough to do it (and i don't what the hell to say)

just do it if she moans or anything just go thrash out metal riffs and shout till ur all gd again
I'd be pissed if I had the grammar & spelling skills of a rutabaga, too.
<Han> I love Hitler
Ogodtm Theres Jsut So Much Stuff I ****ing Hate Its Like Why Does Everything Happen Too Me??1? I Loast All My Ballsackz And I Wisht Heres Was Just Some Angry Music I Could Clench My Fists In Defiance Too.!!!!!1 I Am So Agnry Why Wont She Love Nme???
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN
Quote by christ_on_acid?
ooooooooooo go u

:stickpoke
Quote by DUP3R

Quote by christ_on_acid?
just do it if she moans or anything just go thrash out metal riffs and shout till ur all gd again

totlly.
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN
Quote by deluxity
well, i'm ****ed up

I see, so whats the problem?
well i know a little phrase that has gotten me by these past years, long ago, when the world was young someone once told me this little saying: Pimp a shorty, crack a 40, with my naughty freaks. Now say it 40 times in front of a mirrior and you're life will become better, trust Doolittle...

As my gansta tupac says "chillax dogg!"
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!