how do i tune it to open g. i tryed using my tuner but i cant seem to get it. i dont know why..
Errrr what?

You find what notes the strings are tuned to in open G which I'm guessing would be something along the lines of DGDGBD (But don't quote me on that I'm just taking a logical guess), and you tune the strings to that tuning....
i know but when i use my tuner to tune my lets say E string down it will not go to D. it goes from E to B. but i cant get it for the other strings either.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by codynw42
i know but when i use my tuner to tune my lets say E string down it will not go to D. it goes from E to B. but i cant get it for the other strings either.

Have you plugged your guitar into the tuners input and turned the volume knob up?
Quote by codynw42

Do you have a Korg tuner, by any chance?

Maybe your loosening it too much. To tune to D, the lowest string has to match the next string when held at the 7th fret.

Hope that makes sense.