It looks like its time for me to buy a bigger power supply for my pedal line-up. I've outgrown my 1-Spot adapter since its only designed to power 5 9V effects. The MXR Power Block looks like it would do the job for now, but I'd like somthing with more 9V connectors...preferably 10+...and some 18V/24V for further expansion so i dont have to buy another power supply in the near future. Does anyone know of any power supplies that have those features and arent super expensive? Thanks.
you can add more daisy chains to the one spot, it'll still work just fine.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
It's not as simple as just adding more daisy chains, you need to check the mA rating on your pedals.
The one spot is 1700 mA isnt it?
What pedals have you got and what's the mA rating?
If you only have 5 I doubt you'd overload it, but just in case.
How do i figure out how many milliamps my pedals use? I remember reading something about how to do it a long time ago online. I know that delay pedals like my DD-6 use alot more power than most. I just added a list of my effects into my sig so you can see what i'm using
i've seen chains where people use one spots for 20 pedals- and it works fine. i'm pretty sure they don't use a transformer or the like, so you don't have to worry about mA.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by mgetz
How do i figure out how many milliamps my pedals use? I remember reading something about how to do it a long time ago online. I know that delay pedals like my DD-6 use alot more power than most. I just added a list of my effects into my sig so you can see what i'm using

PedalSnake.com has some good resources understanding pedals and power supplies.
http://www.pedalsnake.com/page.php?id=68#currentdraw
It should give the power rating on the pedal. If not, check the manufacturers website.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Don't bump old threads!
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!