has anyone herd of that band AFTeRSHOCK it was like before Killswitch Engage . it was Adam D's first band. if so does ne one have their music?
Nope.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Am I the only one to whom Bullet for my Valentine, Killswitch Engage and Aiden all sound the same? Not bad necessarily but just exactly the same?
Quote by shav0r
Am I the only one to whom Bullet for my Valentine, Killswitch Engage and Aiden all sound the same? Not bad necessarily but just exactly the same?

Nope.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
aftershock is a drink, not a band. or at least a drink, then a minor earthquake after a major earthquake, then a band.

get it right.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
its more than a drink lol. search up on youtube For Those of You Who Kill its one of their songs its like ****ing impossible to get. they sound amazing
Quote by shav0r

Trivium and Unearth sound the same, and Atreyu along the ones you mentioned.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
I know OF Aftershock but haven't heard any of their stuff though
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
Quote by esther_mouse
aftershock is a drink, not a band. or at least a drink, then a minor earthquake after a major earthquake, then a band.

get it right.

you beat me to it
Quote by KSESFguitar
has anyone herd of that band AFTeRSHOCK it was like before Killswitch Engage . it was Adam D's first band. if so does ne one have their music?

Try the hardcore forum, son.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.