i know theres a thread for this but i i started reading this an it started explaing about amps so i just got a quick question i got around 700 for a amp head i play in a band an i got the cheapest marshall head you can get and i need a new one bad i play like metalcore music or what ever you wanna call it so i need a amp good for that but i like playing everything else to like from fall out boy to the used wats something that will workl good for me?
avt150 amp head...go look it up and see if you like what you see and read
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
I'm looking into getting a Peavey Valveking. I don't think they would be choice for metalcore music. they can touch the metal realm, but can't go too deep. they're more of a hard rock head.
Quote by mardigian
I'm looking into getting a Peavey Valveking. I don't think they would be choice for metalcore music. they can touch the metal realm, but can't go too deep. they're more of a hard rock head.

agreed. I have a valveking 212. It can handle early metal... but I doubt it can handle metalcore without some disortion pedals.

The thing's built more for that classic rock crunch
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.