Can someone explain how to play this? i just started and i already don't understand it.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
heh. Have you ever played an RPG before?

I assume you've created your character already. Assuming you have, take the silt strider (just outside the first village you're in, seyda neen) to balmora, and check in with caius cossades (something like that). ask around to see where his house is.

there's a kickass guide here: www.uhs-hints.com
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the first bit is a little difficult. my only advice to you is to make sure you get levitation
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
dude, just press the "~" button and enter all the cheats your heart could ever desire
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Also, Levitation sucks. Don't bother.

yeah. go die.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
If Morrowind had Oblivion's battle system, I'd be all over it. I love Oblivion to death, but I cant stand Morrowind battle system. Are there any mods for this?
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by Dave_Mc
heh. Have you ever played an RPG before?

I assume you've created your character already. Assuming you have, take the silt strider (just outside the first village you're in, seyda neen) to balmora, and check in with caius cossades (something like that). ask around to see where his house is.

there's a kickass guide here: www.uhs-hints.com

I wouldn't go to caius casades untill ive beatin all the guilds, then you should have no problem beating dagoth. Do you have game of the year edition threadstarter?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
morrowind ftfw it kicks all ass goty edition rocks even more i love tribunal and bloodmoon
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by MedicreDemon
I wouldn't go to caius casades untill ive beatin all the guilds, then you should have no problem beating dagoth. Do you have game of the year edition threadstarter?

you can do some of the early missions, though, they're pretty easy if I remember correctly.

I recommend checking that link I posted too, it gives you tactics, how to get a high level really quickly, etc., etc. Not to mention a walkthrough and lots of maps.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by MedicreDemon

Yes I do why?
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Ah morrowind, this game ****in' rules

Erm yer, it should give you instructions of what to do at the beginning, you can probably get a good guide of the net of how to startr thought, but if anything recomends like levelling up or what have you ebfore starting the main quest I would advise against it, I think the proper way is much more fun at first
This game is much better than Oblivion in that it conserves the value of money, in Oblivion after like lvl 10 really pricey armour keeps popping up as loot and you have enough money to buy anything soon after.
****in' love Morrowind. Try to get all the quests out of seyda neen that you can, and you can leave that town with at least 2000 gold. That ought to be a good start. Then just start on the main quest. It's a great game, and you can get a lot out of it.
Morrowind is great. I went around for ages not knowing what the hell i had to do. When i checked a guide i couldnt talk to the guy at the start. Why? i sold the package you're ment to deliver to caius at the shop in seyda neen.

Find the guy with boots of blinding speed, then enchant an item with 100% magic resist for 3 secs or something like that, so you cast magic resist then put boots on with no blindness.
Quote by vmanoman
dude, just press the "~" button and enter all the cheats your heart could ever desire

This guy knows his shit.
I cheated so bad at that game. Got that mad crescent sword and completed the game in like no time at all, it must be so hard to do properly.
Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars men
If you wish to prevail
I don't like Morrowind that much.

I think I may have overplayed it. But never beat it because I get too bored after the first two hours or so.

Once I move onto Balmora, the game loses all of its fun. I like running around Seyda Neen and getting the game started, and doing the first few missions for the Thieves Guild and Fighters Guild, but then it starts getting boring.

There is one mission where its like.. "Go to Vivec and talk to 3 people" and it takes you about half an hour. Half an hour to walk around the 7 Platforms of HELL to talk to two people.

I may start playing again, I played for a bit yesterday. I was at the part where you have to find some guy in Gnaar Mak and kill him. Dagoth Gares or something.

I'm pretty sure I'm also done of the Caius quests.

I remember getting to the part where you have to talk to the librarian in vivec for the second time, and not being able find her. Her room was locked and she wasn't where Caius said she'd be.

So I quit and started a new game.
morrowind > oblivion I agree
I think oblivion is overrated morrowind was alot better when it came out
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER
Quote by PopNFresh07
I don't like Morrowind that much.

I think I may have overplayed it. But never beat it because I get too bored after the first two hours or so.

Once I move onto Balmora, the game loses all of its fun. I like running around Seyda Neen and getting the game started, and doing the first few missions for the Thieves Guild and Fighters Guild, but then it starts getting boring.

There is one mission where its like.. "Go to Vivec and talk to 3 people" and it takes you about half an hour. Half an hour to walk around the 7 Platforms of HELL to talk to two people.

I may start playing again, I played for a bit yesterday. I was at the part where you have to find some guy in Gnaar Mak and kill him. Dagoth Gares or something.

I'm pretty sure I'm also done of the Caius quests.

I remember getting to the part where you have to talk to the librarian in vivec for the second time, and not being able find her. Her room was locked and she wasn't where Caius said she'd be.

So I quit and started a new game.

Get some mods.
Dickless.
Yeah they should release Morrowind but with Oblivion's graphics and some of it's features like combat system
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Get some mods.

I forgot to mention I'm playing it on XBox and don't know shit about what you just said.
Wats the whole ~ thing how do i do it
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
Quote by Dave_Mc
you can do some of the early missions, though, they're pretty easy if I remember correctly.

I recommend checking that link I posted too, it gives you tactics, how to get a high level really quickly, etc., etc. Not to mention a walkthrough and lots of maps.

Lol? Get high lvl quickly? MY character is lvl 110. I've beatin game of the year completely but for some reason I can't join the thieve's guild. I've done every quest possible for me to do and I know just about every secret.
Quote by lucky911charms
Wats the whole ~ thing how do i do it

you press the ~ key in game, and it brings up a console you can type cheats into.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Also, Levitation sucks. Don't bother.

PAH, once you get those "Travel Stained Pants" that can levitate you you'll wonder how you ever did without.
how do you kill gravuis at the beginning of the game
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
Quote by MedicreDemon
Lol? Get high lvl quickly? MY character is lvl 110. I've beatin game of the year completely but for some reason I can't join the thieve's guild. I've done every quest possible for me to do and I know just about every secret.

heh, i meant for the TS.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
heh, i meant for the TS.

Lol, might wanna say that next time.
Check your journal (press J i think it was).

In the beginning, the imperial soldier with the brass armor gave you a package to deliver to a guy who lives in Balmora, i'm guessing that's where you are now. In case you miss the message during the dialog, you can always check your journal to find out what you have to do.

But it is a game with an almost overwhelming amount of freedom where it's you who decides what to do next, rather than the game deciding for you. Personally i like the free-roaming exploring part of Morrowind (and currently, Oblivion) but if that bothers you, just join some of the guilds and one of the great houses, and do some missions for them. The fighters guild for example offers some relatively straight-forward missions, especially in the beginning.
^ i thought it was obvious.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah dude, just open the cheat menu and enter this

player->coc "name of place you want to teleport to"
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Don't cheat in morrowind you morons... it takes the fun out of the game.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
^ yeah, i mean I got help with those hints etc., but I didn't technically cheat. Though to be fair, those character development tips pretty much mean you don't have to...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
such a great game
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!