Well, me and my best friend are both seniors of course, and we didn't really want to get serious senior pictures. But, we do have to have some for graduation. We decided that we would take some of the pictures together, just for graduation, and a few by ourselves, all with a digital camera haha.

We just need to decide what types of pictures we should take (scenery, props, etc.)

Any help would be appreciated.

(let the gay jokes and stupid responses ensue)
I am a breathing Time Machine!
buttsecks
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
My friends got theirs done by this lady and she took a bunch of pictures of them by their cars like they posed in different places and then she put them all together into one picture so it looked like there was 30 of them. It was cool. You could always just put yourself into a picture with a nudie chick that'd be cool.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
There was a really cool one with this girl i know standing in front of some taggings, but it was real cool because they said "challenge everything" I thought it was real clever.
Do typical myspace pictures.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by FFFDFEFRFKFFF
My friends got theirs done by this lady and she took a bunch of pictures of them by their cars like they posed in different places and then she put them all together into one picture so it looked like there was 30 of them. It was cool. You could always just put yourself into a picture with a nudie chick that'd be cool.

By their cars? That's so damn lame. Nothing more pathetic than guys associating themselves with their cars.
mmmk.
I took mine in a professional photography thing...

Yay for the mundane.
Take a pic of you freakin' some girl on a lab table with aprons and goggles on, and then a poster in the backround like "SAFETY IN THE LAB!"

I guess I would just take pics of my old rooms and teachers, and like the couch area in the library where me and my friends chill.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!