I believe I am in love with your rig.

Its got most things I would want on it.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
man that is one **** load of pedals...do u really need them all??? I bet u get a lot of tone suck with that lot infront of your amp.
Quote by Atreideslegend
man that is one **** load of pedals...do u really need them all??? I bet u get a lot of tone suck with that lot infront of your amp.

everything on that board gets used. it all has a purpose. my band's songs run from 10-15 minutes sometimes, so i have lots of room to create textures and atmospheres. as for tone suck, there is a little but, because i run everything through the dual looper/true bypass box, it keeps the signal quite pure considering.
For some reason I expected this rig to be crap,but I really like it.For once someone fully agrees with me that bass amps sound better.
Yes.
Quote by Misc Debris
For some reason I expected this rig to be crap,but I really like it.For once someone fully agrees with me that bass amps sound better.

technically, i don't think it's a full-on bass amp. it's one of those in-between, Fender Bassman type amps that were originally intended for bass but, once they discovered it didn't have enough wattage, they started marketing it for guitar players. it is a great amp, though...
you definitely need to give me all your pedals.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Pics( Actually Picture)? Wow... Amazing.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
How'd you make that?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell