ok i have six or so pedals that i want to attach to a board, and i know alot of people just use a piece of wood to shove their pedals on.

Question is how do u attach the pedals to the board??? I dont really wanna glue them or anything incase i wana take them off later, how do u guys do it???

thanks.
Quote by Atreideslegend
ok i have six or so pedals that i want to attach to a board, and i know alot of people just use a piece of wood to shove their pedals on.

Question is how do u attach the pedals to the board??? I dont really wanna glue them or anything incase i wana take them off later, how do u guys do it???

thanks.

Velcro my friend

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Quote by Lordoflax
Velcro my friend

really? doesnt seem particularly secure way of doing it, is that how 'the pros' do it?
do horizontal stripes on the board, vertical stripes on the pedals, so they can stick anywhere.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
do horizontal stripes on the board, vertical stripes on the pedals, so they can stick anywhere.

+1
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Atreideslegend
really? doesnt seem particularly secure way of doing it, is that how 'the pros' do it?

Well unless your pedals are 100lb and your pedal board is hanging vertically with pedals facing the floor, then I don't think you have a problem with using Velcro

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Quote by Lordoflax
Well unless your pedals are 100lb and your pedal board is hanging vertically with pedals facing the floor, then I don't think you have a problem with using Velcro

i was thinking more for transporting them.....
I carpeted the pedal board with an automotive type carpeting, then put the hook side of the velcro on the back of the pedals, and it works perfectly. They sell velcro patches that are the perfect size for the back of Boss and similar sized stompboxes. I actually have problems with the velcro sticking better than the adhesive, so I have to be careful when rearranging pedals, but I don't think they'd go anywhere when transporting.
MG Free At Last