so, i'm building an LPB2 from GGG (under boosters) and i've got all the connections, got it working, put it in the box, went to check it before i closed the box, i checked it one more time, and all it does is make an odd thumping noise. volume knob adjusts the volume, and it works on standby. any clue?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
pics wouldn't help, it's too convoluted. and yes, i checked the grounds, power, went and checked that all the parts were working, i'm confused.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
no, i made sure all the wires were actually touching each other. i'm to lazy to etch my own boards.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
i'll go check. good thought.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
its the boogyman coming to get you.

but seriously i dont know.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
haha. it was my power supply. then i realized i had it grounded wrong, still didn't work. figured out it was the transistor.

wow.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
yeah, i realized my variable wattage soldering iron had switched itself.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!