I have an all original 1958 Fender Jazzmaster that I am selling. It is sunburst in color, has the original gold anodized pickguard, and everything is in working order. Serious buyers email me or message me and I will send you pictures of anything and everything you want. This guitar is extremely rare, so if you are going to email me and offer $100 or something of that sort, don't waste your time. I'll be happy to answer any questions or anything here on the forum, so post away!
can you show pics for the people who cant afford it?
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3

I dont have detailed pictures up on photobucket yet, but you get the idea. This guitar is not expensive for looks, or playability, its expensive because 58 was the first year that Fender sold Jazzmasters, and this guitar is completely original, nothing has been replaced except for one little screw that I am going to replace.
and what exactly are you calling bs on false god? That I own this or that i have already had expensive offers?
Last edited by AjBennett107 at Jan 28, 2007,
wow.....looks good to me, i cant buy it though
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Quote by False_God
It was just suspicous, but I guess I was wrong.

It's all good, I'm a fan of shinedown so I guess we'll call it even
How do you move the knobs and whammy bar from one side to the other? Is this a 5 string?
the second picture got flipped when i was resizing it i guess, sorry about that haha I should have noticed that. It is a 6 string, one was missing when I bought it
I'm selling it because I need the money and the guitar is of no value to me. I play guitar but I am not a collector and I am by no means "good" at playing guitar. I got it from a mutual friend who was in the same situation but he had NO idea what he was selling me