Poll: out of these what would you buy?
Poll Options
View poll results: out of these what would you buy?
Ibanez arx100ca
6 18%
Fender MIM strat
19 58%
Ibanez artcore af75
2 6%
fender mim tele
6 18%
Voters: 33.
I buying a new electric guitar with a few in mind please vote for what you think is the best one for the money. Thanks guys
..... you need to tell us wat guitars you want first... its a start
get a strat.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
screw strats they can suck d*** dude go with the artcore all the way dude fenders are the s***iest guitars dude ibanez is way better but i wouldn't go with either of them you should buy a dimebag signature dean they kick the s*** out of both of them and your grandma
beero looks as if when you post a poll you do the post first and without letting you finish the poll questions it posts the first part right away. Within 3 minutes I already had 5 responces before the poll was finished. NO SINCE IN GETTING YOU PAINTIES IN A BUNCH. hey but for the guys that voted thanks.

p.s. I play all types of music and want a all round guitar.
Quote by peavey T-40
screw strats they can suck d*** dude go with the artcore all the way dude fenders are the s***iest guitars dude ibanez is way better but i wouldn't go with either of them you should buy a dimebag signature dean they kick the s*** out of both of them and your grandma

Only in UG.

Go try them out yourself TS.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by peavey T-40

Sentences. Periods. For the love of God, take off the retard helmet.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Look into a Fender Fat Strat, HSS combo. Humbucker at bridge for heavier tones and your single coil neck adds up for cleans and lighter stuff. Neato!
For well rounded I'd go with the Ibanez arx100. The quality for the price is pretty good and the Ibanez sound is pretty versatile. Just my 2 cents.
154 people looked at the post but only a few votes???? please vote!!!!!only takes a minute lol