I jsut can't figure out how to solo over it. I played over a backign track in E and i played over one in E flat. Im playing natural minor over and i tried harmonic minor over it. If i play notes that are in the licks its all in key. I ust odnt understand hwats cale and what key should i be playing in overthis? Its in e flat so I would assume play in e flat harmonic minor.... wtf???
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
The song is in F# minor and he tunes down 1/2 step, so it's actuall F minor. Yngwie uses a lot of harmonic minor, though a lot of that song sounds like standard minor stuff.
i just figured it out b4 posted It looks like i was wrong about the key. thanks, and its in minor
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...