Hey people...

A question...anyone know anything about, or have any experience with this small tube amp? I originally posted on the gear forum, but no responses.

Anyway...6 watts, handwired...I want a small tube amp for practice, home recording, etc. Anybody here have any opinions on these guys? I'm trying to track one down, but they're not exactly easy to find. Supposed to be "copies, replicas" of the old Hiwatts. I'm guessing that they're either not too well known, or just priced way the hell out of everything in their range. Checked their website, and they are expensive.
Anyone have one of these or know anything about them...I'd appreciate your input.
Thanks.
I know reeves is a top guy and answered all my questions honestly. Try emailing him, I dont think hed sell you a product you wouldnt like. He might know where some clips/vids are.
Quote by Dave_Mc
For the cost of a Mesa Roadking, I could alternatively purchase Belgium.
Reeves are excellent amps. I'm not sure about how high the gain is on that but it's a tone machine.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Relevance?

I remeber they were descirbed as marshall/british esque (as in not high gain) at low volumes.
Quote by Dave_Mc
For the cost of a Mesa Roadking, I could alternatively purchase Belgium.