they have the sm for 750 and the sr for 1000 the sr comes with a hardshell case whats theduffrence is i worth the extra money? does thhesr have a tuner built in it? i kno there diffrent woods does it affect thesound thatmuch?
-----------------MY-GEAR--------------------
Guitar-
Gibson Sg Standard
Effect-
Boss gt-6
Amp-
Marshall Mg100hdfx head
Peavy valveking cab
i have the sm. sounds awesome. I think its a better value, but doesnt sound QUITE as good as the sr probably, which i have yet to get a chance to play... then again I got mine mint condition with hardshell case for $420
well i gottagetminefrom musicans friend with a credit card so i cant get it any cheaper it sucks
-----------------MY-GEAR--------------------
Guitar-
Gibson Sg Standard
Effect-
Boss gt-6
Amp-
Marshall Mg100hdfx head
Peavy valveking cab
The SR is really incredible, it comes with a fishman preamp and a built in tuner and it sounded better than any other guitar I played in Guitar Center. I don't know how it compares to the cheaper 750 one though.
I believe only the "Plus"models have the built in tuners. Have you tried out the AC models?
I have a acsr25 plus and I love it, it has the fishman pre amp w/ built in tuner. The sound of the rosewood is worth the extra money. The plus models are the only ones that include the hardshell case, and it is possibly the best guitar case I've seen that comes with an acoustic guitar.

The plus model has alot of extra detail that until I started looking seriously, I did'nt care about , but when you see this guitar next to the stripped version you almost can't resist spendind the xtra $100 to get the plus model. The guitar sounds really clean through a good acoustic amp...if you get a chance run it through the bose p/a system,it's amazing to here the clarity that you can get through good electronics and a good p/a. I really am happy with mine.

hollywood122
Quote by hollywood122
I have a acsr25 plus and I love it, it has the fishman pre amp w/ built in tuner. The sound of the rosewood is worth the extra money. The plus models are the only ones that include the hardshell case, and it is possibly the best guitar case I've seen that comes with an acoustic guitar.

The plus model has alot of extra detail that until I started looking seriously, I did'nt care about , but when you see this guitar next to the stripped version you almost can't resist spendind the xtra $100 to get the plus model. The guitar sounds really clean through a good acoustic amp...if you get a chance run it through the bose p/a system,it's amazing to here the clarity that you can get through good electronics and a good p/a. I really am happy with mine.

hollywood122

If you "compare" prices at guitarcenter.com, you'll see that a hardshell case is included on the non-plus models. However, the regular description only shows a "gig bag." I told this to the salesperson and they included a hardshell case
Quote by sam334
If you "compare" prices at guitarcenter.com, you'll see that a hardshell case is included on the non-plus models. However, the regular description only shows a "gig bag." I told this to the salesperson and they included a hardshell case

You are right Dude, I talked to a friend at GC he said as long as it's rosewood the hard case comes with it.