I need some advice... I wanna make some songs that uses arpeggios like Queensryche...

But when I try to make a song like theirs, it sounds really bad... What can I do to make it sound good?

Experiment with it. Just try everything with the arpeggio. For example, instead of going 1, 3, 5, and 7, go 1, 5, 3 then 7. Just switch it up. Try different things with them.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
you shouldnt force them into a song... just try to get good at sweeping them or making a riff out of them and then make a song around them/ using them.

typically they are used as an opening to a song or in a solo. Take a look at "bleeding mascara" by atreyu and the second half of the solo in "bat country" by avenged sevenfold. Learn some stuff like that and it will come easier.
Quote by Last Ablaze
typically they are used as an opening to a song or in a solo.
Typically, they are not used in lead passages. They are more commonly used as rhythm parts, as is done in "Hotel California."

Sweeping=/=Arpeggio!!!

An arp can be played with alternate picking, economy picking, sweep picking, legato, tapping, or as a rhythm part (Hotel California).
im basing this on songs like The Mission, and specificialy I Don't belive in Love, both by Queensryche...

The verse part ofc...