Seeing as I moved from another place to the big city of Tilburg in The Netherlands, I find myself out of people to jam with. This ad might help me out with that. I have about 3,5 years of experience, more than a year of lessons under my belt and I've been studying theory a lot. I'd prefer it if you know some theory too.

The styles that I like to play: (hard/prog)rock, blues, rock-blues, jazz, jazz-blues, perhaps a bit of prog-metal (Opeth, Pain of Salvation, etc) that sort of stuff.

I've had band experience before. I've been in the band of my old school, I've been a singer in a metalband, so I can even sing a bit.

So.. I'm willing to jam with anyone, willing to travel to nearby cities etc. If you're interested, PM me.

Mark
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
Ha! You wish someone would waste there time on your petty requests, just give up mark it's done game over man.
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
I'll smite you.
Elvenkindje

Elvenkindje
i'm nowhere near the netherlands..
but how old are you?
kinda irrelevant i guess
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I'm 18 years old.
Elvenkindje

Elvenkindje
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
^Dead link
Elvenkindje

Elvenkindje
The magic of mappy has failed me...
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.