Hey guys,

I know this is a drawn out post, but hopefully you'll find value in it.

I've been a guitarist for 14 years, private teacher for 7 years, and professional performer for 4 years. Over this time I frequented many online groups and forums to learn more and try to interact with other members. I never posted much though...I was a forum lurker, taking the knowledge from one forum and then moving on to the next.

Well for the New Year I decided to change all that. I saw the same questions being asked over and over again, so I decided to create what was basically going to be an FAQ report answering all these questions.

Initially I was going to offer this report for free to "give back" to the very community I learned from. But as I was writing it, it just kept getting longer and longer and more detailed. I mean, it was really packed full of stuff! I thought to myself, "there is no way anyone, especially beginners, will be able to digest all this information at once and learn from it."

So, instead of releasing this as 1 report, I decided to split it up into logical parts and create a newsletter. Of course, all the material is still free. While the content focuses more on beginners, I truly believe more advanced players will get a kick out of it too. I mean, it's free info regardless, and some of the best free info I've seen if I do say so myself!

But seriously, I worked darn hard on it and really think you guys will love the content.

As an early-bird special of sorts, I am giving away my free fretboard and metronome software to the first 1,000 people who sign up. I have well over 700 spots left, but they will probably go quick.

You can sign up for the newsletter and free software at http://www.creamofthenet.com/reviews/guitar/newsletter.html

After the first 1,000 downloads I'm taking the software down, so act quick if you would like the software with the newsletter.

Take Care!

Diatonick
thats a really good program i was looking for something like this
are there any programs that mill teach me standard notation?
Thanks man, glad you like it. What are you looking for exactly? I've tried tons of software so let me know what type you are looking for and I'll let you know if I know of any good ones....there are soooo many out there to sift through these days.

Nick
Hmm...maybe it got filed in your spam folder on accident? Send me a PM with your email address and I'll resend the link....the email is usually sent instantly from my website

Nick
great programs, but its kind of weird your using someone else's programs as a promotion to your site...
Thê †®äGi©a£L¥ HIP
so what exactly is this?

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
hey dude i signed up but havnt gotten an email

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL