I've never used it and all I see on the tab pages is 'Guitar Pro' so do any of you guys know where I could get it from?

Thanks
I have nothing to say
legally or illegally?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
limwire
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
www.guitar-pro.com
You wanna know how i found it? I Googled it.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Whee!!
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
lol Sorry about the typing error haha
I have nothing to say
Quote by CoreysMonster
Whee!

just realized why you said that.

But yeah threadstarter get it from Demonoid or Limewire. They're good IMO.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Whee!!!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
i found it on limewire but i dont know which one to get.

i got one but then it found a virus so i stopped the download.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
i just tried getting it from limewire and it tried to give me a trojan horse, luckily my anti-virus software blocked it out, but wtf, how did you get it from limewire/frostwire