hey i was wondering which guitar would be more worth saving for either the jackson rr24 or the Ibanez VBT700 ive got £200 at the moment and earning £130 a month so yeah which one would i be the best investment. and no i cannot try out wither guitar as no guitar shop near me stocks ibanez or higher end jackson.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Quote by JDawg4098
good luck

helpfull
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

imo Ibanez are teh shizz. They are awesome all rounders. but jackson are great for Metal/thrash. But both are very very good at Metal. Go for what ever you want... Seriously. I've had this dissusion before, between a Jackson and Ibanez. The general feedback was... There both great. But Jacksona re only good in the X Series and Up. I would go for the Ibanez. Ibanez rule. And its in a Flying V!
Guitars:
Vintage Wraith
Aire

Amp:
Shit
Quote by bodomfan666
helpfull

=) cause you know the guy with the was so much better...

Well honestly I couldnt help you on this one. I dont like either of these guitars myself, and don't know what one would be better for you personally.
kk il mostly be playing thrash/ shred/ metal.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

get the ibanex hands down, it has a 5 piece wizard neck, through not set in or bolt on. it also has dimarzio D acitvator pickups. i love the rhodes but i have planned to get the new ibanez V since i first saw it and its specs. ibanez ftw!

of course it has also got the option of white painjob with black hardware, essential for that hair metal look
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
lol
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

if it were me, id get an RR5; i like those a lot better than the 24..

although if you want the 24 frets then i guess thats not an option

i suppose my vote is for RR24 kuz i dont know anything about that ibanez
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
you need a new amp before a guitar.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd say go for the Ibanez, unless of course you're going to be doing whammy dives in which case the Jackson, but I've always preferred mahogany to alder.
Quote by Dave_Mc

x2
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by JDawg4098
=) cause you know the guy with the was so much better...

you do know it was him bumping his thread with a smiley right?

kuz i cant pick up sarcasm very well on the internet haha
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by Dave_Mc

my spiders FINE for room practise i can borrow a cab and head from my teach for gigs.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Quote by bodomfan666
my spiders FINE for room practise i can borrow a cab and head from my teach for gigs.

cool, that's fine, you didn't make that clear though.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
cool, that's fine, you didn't make that clear though.

yea sorry for not making it clear.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

^ no problem. "get a new amp" just tends to be my stock response, lol.

as for the guitars, I don't know. the jackson only has one pickup, so that's cutting down on versatility (unless you dig one pickup guitars). At the end of the day, I haven't tried either, so I can't really say, and a lot of it will be personal preference as to which you prefer...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?