i just ordered a prs se custom from musicians friend, with the stop tail piece should i have gotten the tremola or can i add one later?
ibanez rocks
You can add one later, but it's expensive and unpractical. And that's a stupid question to make, if you should have gotten the tremolo. If you'll use it get it, if you won't, don't.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Pretty sure its your opinion on whether you should have gotten the trem one or not..we cant tell you if you will use it or not.

you couldadd one..but as jmag said...its expensive and pointless when you could have gotten it right from the start
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

If you think you're going to use the trem, send back the guitar and get the one with the trem. Common sense bro

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
yea i know in 2nd guessing myself its not my style to play with one but it might be later, do they get in the way when not in use though?
ibanez rocks

are yout alking about the bar?...take the damn thing out if it bothers you.

we cant make your decisiions for you. if you regret buying the hardtail, send it back and get the one with the trem. Its not a big deal. If you decide you dont want to use the trem, block it off, and take the bar out. There..its as if it was never there.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

youre right guys thanks for answering my stupid azz question
ibanez rocks
Everybody gets one.

*shoots web and dissappears like spiderman*
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn