Page 1 of 2
First things first, I did search for this, nothing came up but I may of searched wrong so sry if this has been done before.

Who in your eyes is not really very good at playing?
OR
Very Overated

Im just wondering cause everything I've seen so far is ''the best''
You won't ever know the worst guitarist because they won't be famous.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !

"best" and "worst" threads dont work
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Very Overrated: Jason Becker

Don't get me wrong, I love his playing in Cacophony, but the shred stuff on his CD's was just ****ing annoying, ALS or no.
Dickless.
Quote by grantml02
You won't ever know the worst guitarist because they won't be famous.

yh gd point
well famous guitarist who isnt really any gd,
you get what I mean I hope lol
Quote by myself101
D E L E T E T H I S T H R E A D

N O W

I don't think I've ever seen you say anything positive.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

No fat chicks !
Thats the problem, you see.

Quote by grantml02

And I don't think I've ever seen you.

He's right, this thread is bad.
Quote by MetalMilitia212

Don't get me wrong, I love his playing in Cacophony, but the shred stuff on his CD's was just ****ing annoying, ALS or no.

I agree, but what an inspirtation.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by grantml02

and i haven't seen you say anything

i do say good stuff in decent threads
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
and i haven't seen you say anything

i do say good stuff in decent threads

I've had a few arguments with you, you must just have a bad memory.
Quote by Zeppfreak170

No fat chicks !
Quote by MetalMilitia212

true to some extent. he is overated by some, underrated by most. I haven't seen anyone in my town that has heard of him. The ones that make him overrated are the ones that only like him because he has als. But Jason Becker is a phenominal player, probably better than friedman.
Quote by grantml02
I've had a few arguments with you, you must just have a bad memory.

have you changed your avatar lately? because i remember avatars not usernames
<//////>~
That Steve Vai guy, pffft, what a noob.

To me theres no such thing as a bad guitarist, just maybe one who desnt know his guitar is terribly out of tune
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I think dimebag is one of the most overrated guitarists of all time. Dont get me wrong hes good, pantera is good, but I dont think he nearly deserves all the praise.
Quote by guitar?
Anyone who shreds. It sounds like crap.

..and it's extremly easy.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
sure blues are great and all, but the whole "feeling" thing is overrated. All you have to do is hold bends for a long time, use lots of vibratos, and make a weird face. Both are overrated IMO. Jazz FTW!
im not talking about the feeling thing...im just saying from a musical taste standpoint, a 12 bar blues solo sounds 3000 times better than an entire album of shred to me. and you cant fake true feeling, i mean you can fool other people, but your not fooling yourself. When you are truley feeling the music, you know it. It just so happens 88% of blues musicians feel the music when the hold long bends or use alot of vibrato lol. But if were talking technical terms i say a good bluegrass banjo player would own any guitarist.
Quote by rock_and_blues
im not talking about the feeling thing...im just saying from a musical taste standpoint, a 12 bar blues solo sounds 3000 times better than an entire album of shred to me. and you cant fake true feeling, i mean you can fool other people, but your not fooling yourself. When you are truley feeling the music, you know it. It just so happens 88% of blues musicians feel the music when the hold long bends or use alot of vibrato lol. But if were talking technical terms i say a good bluegrass banjo player would own any guitarist.

I clap for you
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Well, I just read a thread that made me feel bad about my playing (improvising and such)... Now I feel REALLY good about my playing. Thank ye

Sunday Goals:

getz the buttseckssorz

make by dog stop eating kleenex/peeing on dining room table's leg

make downtrodden guitarist feel better about himself...check
Page 1 of 2