I have a Crybaby From Hell. About a week ago I noticed the sweep range wasn't as wide as it was before. Now today, it doesn't work at all. I can still play through the pedal, but when I activate the wah and use the expression pedal my sound is not affected.
Has anyone had similar trouble with their wah? Does this sound like an easy fix?
Quote by tanman
I have a Crybaby From Hell. About a week ago I noticed the sweep range wasn't as wide as it was before. Now today, it doesn't work at all. I can still play through the pedal, but when I activate the wah and use the expression pedal my sound is not affected.
Has anyone had similar trouble with their wah? Does this sound like an easy fix?

I'm having the same problem, the wah range is so thing now a days...
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Maybe a new battery?
!PRS Custom 24 ten top!
Ric 4001!!
Fender Cyclone 2
2x Harmony Acoustics
Goya 107 Range Master

Quote by x8blitzkid8x
people ruin metal like a7x.
yeah, that doesn't sound right at all. Try a new battery first. I've had mine for 6 months and it's been very consistent. Make sure to play around with the sweep fine tune and freq control too.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I can't EQ the wah too well, any tips Erock?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
hmm, no real tips, you'll have to find what sounds good with your setup. I go guitar->wah->OD. Right now, I'm using the 4th setting on the freq selector(going clockwise from top). The Q control is at about 75%, and the sweep tuner is completely clockwise(full ranger). It really depends though, I like using the lower freq selector settings if I'm looking for a deeper sounding sweep.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids