me and my friend discovered some 2 outlets on top of the bleachers at the football field and plugged in guitars and amps and rocked out at midnight its fun try it.
my cafeteria has 2 microphone inputs on some pillars right next to my seat at lunch. do you think it's powered all the time to where i could bring in a microphone and say shit?
you have power outlets in your bleachers? your school must have way more money than mine does.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
That would be a nice reversal: Band in the stands, crowd on the pitch.

But what did you accomplish by doing this?
god knows how many people you woke up, ****ass.

sounds sweet though....what kinda effect do you think my 50 watt tube combo will have?
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
well to answer some questions, i accomplished annoying the neighbors and having fun. and my school is like no money really but it's all about football jeez so...
That would be awesome. But, sadly I haven't and doubt I will have the chance to do it.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
When I first started, there was a store in town with an outside outlet and we would plug in there and play and drink beer all night. The cops didn't care, they would come by and listen.
If there were outlets outside of our schools here on the bleachers, there would be an announement about not being able to plug stuff into them everyday.
Quote by Jearl
if youre DTPing, and they make you stop...its not being an asshole. its doing their job

dtping dont know what that is...anyway they are though. dad's been arrested for nothing several times.
disturbing the peace. duh.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I play bass for pep band in our gym. It's pretty fun. They actually have the drums on a platform on top of the bleaches. It's badass.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I would consider waking up to guitar playing peace, but then again if they suck that would be hell.
Quote by Zar Mulix
I would consider waking up to guitar playing peace, but then again if they suck that would be hell.

ah but i am better than you...and everyone...and at 13 years old muahaha!!!

ya i'm good not bragging but i'm good.......
Quote by mcra7xra
ah but i am better than you...and everyone...and at 13 years old muahaha!!!

ya i'm good not bragging but i'm good.......

Ah hah a ha ah ha...

I think I crapped myself.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by Generalpwnt
Ah hah a ha ah ha...

I think I crapped myself.

ok i dont understand...
Quote by mcra7xra
ok i dont understand...

You obviously don't. You see, I laughed so hard that I crapped myself.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by Generalpwnt
You obviously don't. You see, I laughed so hard that I crapped myself.

ah but you were obviously laughing at your pitifulness compared to me!!! mweheheheheh....

q
Quote by Liarsenic12
you have power outlets in your bleachers? your school must have way more money than mine does.

lol, we don't even have bleachers in my school