my friend had it. but he didnt like the way it looked and got rid of it. but it was pretty desent.
(signature removed, please choose another)
i think my friend has one of those, definately same body shape but i'm not sure on the tone controls, but he loves it. i played it for a bit and seemed pretty decent
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
I was loking at buying that guitar to but the Ibanez arc100 is that same price and is more of a les paul kinda body and suposidly its better but i havent played either one im most likely goign to buy the arc100 in the next week though

Gear:
Ibanez Iceman ic100
Fender Strat MIM
Peavey bandit 112
Samick bass
Fender 12 string acoustic
Austin Acoustic
Old Silverton steel guitar (40's)
Late 70's Tiesco
Conn 12 string Guitar
I've played a few, they were decent at best. There's nothing really special about them, or nothing that really jumps out at you. I hate the Gibraltar bridges though!

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
whats wrong with the gibralter bridges???

Gear:
Ibanez Iceman ic100
Fender Strat MIM
Peavey bandit 112
Samick bass
Fender 12 string acoustic
Austin Acoustic
Old Silverton steel guitar (40's)
Late 70's Tiesco
Conn 12 string Guitar
Quote by grungeiceman
whats wrong with the gibralter bridges???

I think they're ugly, unpractical and uncomfortable. That's just me though.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Quote by AlGeeEater
I think they're ugly, unpractical and uncomfortable. That's just me though.

Chris

OMG algeee left the GB&C thread?
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
You're about, 2 years late.
Last edited by AlGeeEater at Jan 28, 2007,
Quote by AlGeeEater
You're about, 2 years late.

it was just a joke, no need to get so... pissy..
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
I was joking too.
It was set up nice ,played fast and set neck was nice, the candy metal flake red was cool , the sustain was very good. I think if it was setting beside a LP for the same price I would take the ibanez. just MPO I have has a les paul and a SG and it reminds me more of the sg than any other guitar.
Looks pretty fugly and I'm not a big fan of Ibanez.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
yea its not very pretty. i absolutly hate the way the bridge looks. and there is prolly better guitars for 300 bucks out there.
(signature removed, please choose another)