Lets see how talented UG is when it comes to construction. Send in pics of anything you have build yourself (perferably guitar, bass, accesories, etc.)

I dont think i have to state any rules. Just remember to use your head and keep to the topic. Remember this is a picture thread! you should have a picture in your post.

(Feel free to leave a description of your product, for it might inspire somebody else to build the same thing)
Completely homemade Telecaster/Steve Vai hybrid.

Teh Makeshift monkey grip because I don't have a case for it, and a DiMarzio Evolution in the bridge.

The pickguard looks whacked, but I've since fixed it. Yeah... Kind messed up on the holes for the tone knob, so I'm going to fill it soon with a killswitch...

First electric guitar I've ever made, so I think it's pretty decent.

I <3 it.

I'll put up my second in a moment.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Quote by Constantine
Completely homemade Telecaster/Steve Vai hybrid.

Teh Makeshift monkey grip because I don't have a case for it, and a DiMarzio Evolution in the bridge.

The pickguard looks whacked, but I've since fixed it. Yeah... Kind messed up on the holes for the tone knob, so I'm going to fill it soon with a killswitch...

First electric guitar I've ever made, so I think it's pretty decent.

I <3 it.

I'll put up my second in a moment.

How does it sound?
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
heres the strat i made i made the mahogany body i bought the neck,the neck needs to have its frets levelled or something but it cost $40 and its one of my favorate because its got a big round c shape all gold hardware gfs pickups a lil killer single coil sized humbucker in the bridge its got a great sound too

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q258/guitarfrazier420freak/l_81f177a049c7792aea7be9e6dcbe5119.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q258/guitarfrazier420freak/l_4ea96ae57625002dee8f093946640397.jpg
I cant find my camera...tomorrow i will post my DIY pedal board and also a guitar i made out of some spare parts i had.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
ive made 2 guitars(one is a kit, and the other is an Ebaycaster), im working on another. Ive also built a guitar stand that hold 9 guitars. no pics tho, sorry
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
I've only made this table thing, in school. My friend has made a homebrew guitar hero controller, which is pretty hilarious, with wires going everywhere and whatnot. Same friend aspires to make a mobile phone out of an old school rotary phone, which he purchased yesterday. Wouldn't it be hilarious to whip that one out on the train?
Quote by $Guitarist$
How does it sound?

It ****ing screams.

Through tube amps it does, anyways... SS's it'll sing, but Tube amps is where the Evo comes to life.

I love it... Everyone expects to hear country/bluesy stuff from a Tele, but this is a purely metal guitar.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Quote by Constantine
It ****ing screams.

Through tube amps it does, anyways... SS's it'll sing, but Tube amps is where the Evo comes to life.

I love it... Everyone expects to hear country/bluesy stuff from a Tele, but this is a purely metal guitar.

Thats sweet, now I wanna make my own guitar
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
I have some remains of Easy-Mac on a bowl that I haven't put in the dishwasher yet, if that counts.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
I made some boxers in some class years ago. The material I chose was pink with cows on it they were awesome. I never was able to get the elastic right in it and they ripped in the crotch.
it's a glove gun.. it shoots rocks.. made almost entirely of PVC pipe and electrical tape
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Quote by matt47569
it's a glove gun.. it shoots rocks.. made almost entirely of PVC pipe and electrical tape

If you were so inclined, you could probably take that thing on an airplane. But don't. There are no virgins waiting for you in the afterlife. Just like old dead people.
Quote by kurosawa
I dropped out of school ages 13!

That quote made my life...