I'm a Birl
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

i love girls.. if u girls love me too, i love u even more.
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
I keep thinking someone should keep a master list of all the girls on UG... but then i think again and realize there really isn't much point in it even though people are always wanting to know because they wanna say like "buttsecks??" or something to them.
I think the poll question you mean is "Are you a guy or a girl?" since last time I checked, "guy" and "girl" weren't numbers.

But I am a guy, and from what I can see, there are few girls on the site. And an even less number of smart girls.

Not that there is a huge amount of smart guys either, I'm just saying.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Search Button. I'm dieing, you know. These repeat threads kill me. Please, please delete this thread.
i feel like i see this thread once a month. its like always on time. anyway im a duuude
FREE-FORM METAL
zuka. thats all you ever say 'check search button' give it a rest. and just dont reply to repeat threads if you care so much.
Darwin once clearly stated women evolved slower than men. So they don't have the brain capacity to use technology, such as the computer, for anything but making me cookies.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by ParticleManTMBG
I have a penis. What does that make me again?

An abomination!
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by Zuka
Search Button. I'm dieing, you know. These repeat threads kill me. Please, please delete this thread.

Why do you feel compelled to say this in every thread? It does not make you supereor, OK.
Okay guys... I'm sorry if I sound superior because I'd like to have a forum that doesn't look like:
-> HOT ASS THREAD 2.5
-> Ipod Question
-> Ipod Question
-> Ipod Question
-> Ipod Question
-> How many Girls UG?
-> Ipod Question
-> How many Girls UG?

Get it...?
if you ignore threads then they go away, stop making a point about it and then posts like this wont happen and the thread will dissapear quicker.
Quote by waterproofpie
Darwin once clearly stated women evolved slower than men. So they don't have the brain capacity to use technology, such as the computer, for anything but making me cookies.

" Make me some cookies bitch!!"
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Zuka
...? What'd I do.

I was referring moreso towards those who nagged at you, although you didn't have to flatter them with a response.
Quote by Zuka
Okay guys... I'm sorry if I sound superior because I'd like to have a forum that doesn't look like:
-> HOT ASS THREAD 2.5
-> Ipod Question
-> Ipod Question
-> Ipod Question
-> Ipod Question
-> How many Girls UG?
-> Ipod Question
-> How many Girls UG?

Get it...?

They made a new HOT ASS THREAD????
Quote by deanodon
some of the reporting today has been for absolutely nothing.

This reporting was done because of a thread which has been done more than several times. This kind of reporting is not a rare event. I'd like to see you go around and question every person who reports a thread which has been done many times.
Quote by deanodon
some of the posts today have been for absolutely nothing.

Fixed.
Quote by Dæmönika

I'd like to see you go around and question every person who reports a thread which has been done many times.

my questioning was more about a person who naggs at every single thread which may have been posted before when there is no need to at all.
my questioning was more about a person who naggs at every single thread which may have been posted before when there is no need to at all.

Well maybe you should take your own advice...

zuka. thats all you ever say 'check search button' give it a rest. and just dont reply to repeat threads if you care so much.

...and not reply to people who "nagg" at "every single thread which may have been posted before".
well thats the thing. im really not bothered if a thread is repeated or not. yes its easy enough to use the search button but so what if they dont
Quote by Zuka
-> HOT ASS THREAD 2.5
-> Ipod Question
-> Ipod Question
-> Ipod Question
-> Ipod Question
-> How many Girls UG?
-> Ipod Question
-> How many Girls UG?

Get it...?

hmmmmmm i agree (sp?)

hence if someone makes a ridiculously stupid thread it shall be reported....its as simple as that
I swear people on here will find anything to argue abotu just for the hell of it. While I agree it gets annoying seeing thread after thread about the same topic, we don't need to read a series of posts going on about nothing to do with the topic. Read it, report it and move on.

And as for the topic, I don't see why it matters. Gender isn't an important issue in real life, why do you people care so much here? Girls use the internet and play instruments too. It's nothing new, so these threads aren't needed.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by deanodon
well thats the thing. im really not bothered if a thread is repeated or not. yes its easy enough to use the search button but so what if they dont

It shows that they don't read the rules. You might not be bothered, but people who've been here more than a month are a bit bothered by it. We who've seen threads like this twenty plus times find it tiresome when noobs such as yourself question us about these threads being reported and us telling people to search.
Quote by Dæmönika

It shows that they don't read the rules. You might not be bothered, but people who've been here more than a month are a bit bothered by it. We who've seen threads like this twenty plus times find it tiresome when noobs such as yourself question us about these threads being reported and us telling people to search.

+1
ive been here for a few months but only registered in dec. anyway, lets just leave it at what Dinkydaisy said
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I swear people on here will find anything to argue abotu just for the hell of it. While I agree it gets annoying seeing thread after thread about the same topic, we don't need to read a series of posts going on about nothing to do with the topic. Read it, report it and move on.

And as for the topic, I don't see why it matters. Gender isn't an important issue in real life, why do you people care so much here? Girls use the internet and play instruments too. It's nothing new, so these threads aren't needed.

If only everyone understood that.
Page 1 of 3