Page 1 of 2
Uh am I the only one that thinks Schecter is being a total asshole right now. I have been waiting to see the new guitars for a while now and finally when they are in I go to the site and it says Sorry your too late. Excuse me, I wanna' see your ****in' guitars. Am I too late to see your ****ing guitars cuz I had shit to do today. I bought a guitar from their company for $600.00 then they shit on my face. Assholes.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
i saw that also i'm still confused because I went on at 5:01 one minute after they came out
Lol. My guess is they're adding the new guitars to their website so it is currently down for maintenance/construction. I'd hardly call it shitting on your face.

Edit: Or have I missed something? Ignore me if I have.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

They're just updating the website, and trying to play something called a (joke). You act like the world is over because you didn't see pictures of their new (subpar) guitars.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
dude, it's just a website, they're pretty susceptible to problems so just let it slide
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
You didn't mention that they say your late-ish! Not just late! :O
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

They have pushed it back a ton and now this. It's pretty rediculous.

Oh yeah, AlGeetar, stop always acting like your some super smart son of a bitch. It's getting tired. Your on a guitar website. People can like what they want then your all like "OMFG DEEZ GEETARS ARE ZO SUBPAR, DON"T BUY ZEM CUZ I KNOW EVRYTING!"
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Yawn. So, I guess a struck a nerve with you, Useless_Idiot16?

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
i doubt they limit their guitars being seen by only people priviledged enough to come at the right time, so stop wetting yourself.
and respect your elders, biiotch!
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Way to bitch, I've seen the new guitars, one of my friends is a dealer, they aren't that nice IMO.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by Useful_Idiot16

Oh yeah, AlGeetar, stop always acting like your some super smart son of a bitch. It's getting tired. Your on a guitar website. People can like what they want then your all like "OMFG DEEZ GEETARS ARE ZO SUBPAR, DON"T BUY ZEM CUZ I KNOW EVRYTING!"

AlGee > you

/argument

and no im not trying to get sigged
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by ScreaminBlues25
AlGee > you

/argument

LoL, but Algee does know alot...
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by Useful_Idiot16

He doesnt really come off that bad. I think that he just thinks that some guitars are subpar because he makes his own guitars, so he gets exactly what he wants out of them, and hes probably played tons of great guitars. Just my 2 cents...

Anyway, I really want to see the new Schecters too!!! Ive seen the She-Devil and the one with the star inlay and quilted maple top (forget what its called), but I havent seen any of the others yet.
im not all that excited to see their 07 guitars because i haven't been impressed about what i've heard so far, and wow its not a huge deal just wait for them to update, its called a joke.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
When I click on guitars (for the past couple weeks I've goten this) all I get is a message that says
"Schecter Diamond Series Guitars are not customizable, sold as is.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'
Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ','.

/menu_guitars.asp, line 75"

What's this?
Brad

Black Schecter Omen 6
Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112 with JJ's and V30
Roland Micro Cube
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ
*Soon to Come*
Jackson USA SL2H
Peavey 6505+
ESP let me down greatly this year with the new Horizons, but impressed me with the ECs, ive seen a couple new schecter models like the Nautical Star and Jeff Loomis' sig i wasnt really that impressed, alot of its aimed for Emo and Metal players, as long as they keep the blackjacks ill be happy
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
+1 on the ECs ^

that new snow white finish is teh secks
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Yeah, I want to see this Jeff Loomis sig in action mostly. No one really came up big this year in my book. Ibanez did ok, the Warrior style guitar (named after some medieval weapon) looks pretty badass.

And I really don't care if Al makes his own guitars or not, he is always a kike to everyone here and it's getting pretty queer.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
And I really don't care if Al makes his own guitars or not, he is always a kike to everyone here and it's getting pretty queer.

Booooo hooooo. Do you want some cheese with that whine?
Quote by Xeroxed
When I click on guitars (for the past couple weeks I've goten this) all I get is a message that says
"Schecter Diamond Series Guitars are not customizable, sold as is.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'
Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ','.

/menu_guitars.asp, line 75"

What's this?

Same..
=[
I don't know why.
'Tis annoying.
JoNo
xXx

EDIT:
On the top right hand corner of the main page there is "change your location"
Do it, and it now works for me!!
i was also pissed when i seen the same msg last night... i was so excited to see the new schecter guitars i could hardly type "schecterguitars.com" in the bar thingy... then when i get there it gave me that stupid msg... i was pissed
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
Quote by AlGeeEater
Booooo hooooo. Do you want some cheese with that whine?

My dad says that.
They're so slow. They've extended the finishing time a few times already. As much as I like Schecter, I bet their new models will be a dissappointment after all that wait.

A lot of other guitar makers updated their sites after the NAMM show, and it only took them an hour or so. Why is Schecter taking so long?

And what are the new gutiars anyway?
Poor you....

I guess maybe one day you'll realize that the world in fact DOESN'T revolve around your wants and needs

Suck it up, buttercup.
Quote by ScreaminBlues25
AlGee > you

/argument

Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by Nick_
Poor you....

I guess maybe one day you'll realize that the world in fact DOESN'T revolve around your wants and needs

Suck it up, buttercup.

+1

This guy knows what he is talking about.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Yeah, I want to see this Jeff Loomis sig in action mostly. No one really came up big this year in my book. Ibanez did ok, the Warrior style guitar (named after some medieval weapon) looks pretty badass.

Algee is always a Jew to everyone, and it's getting pretty gay?

Way to sound mature.
meh, schecters arent the best thing in the world, but some (like the TS) have their heads too far up their ass to play other guitars.

sure, chirs can come off sounding like everything sucks, but he goes out and tries guitars, and has material to back himself up. rather than you guys come in and say he is a queer becuase he dosent like your guitar.

deal with it, you arent important to schecter.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
I don't like schecter. they stole the name Tempest for one of their guitars from me (who they've never heard of) Bad schecter bad!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e178/mrcolin/TempestAxe.swf
now i have to think of a different name >:O

also slightly more relevent i tried one of their guitars recently, some kind of $500 double cut-a-way type deal, and the tone sucked, way too thin sounding, unless that was the amp not set right
Quote by CapnKickass
I don't like schecter. they stole the name Tempest for one of their guitars from me (who they've never heard of) Bad schecter bad!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e178/mrcolin/TempestAxe.swf
now i have to think of a different name >:O

also slightly more relevent i tried one of their guitars recently, some kind of $500 double cut-a-way type deal, and the tone sucked, way too thin sounding, unless that was the amp not set right

haha just to sound smart they actually got the name from mike tempesta of PM5K, there i sounded smart
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
The C-1 Exotic Star is sexy .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
OMFG the website is back up. You couldn't wait 24 ****ing hours?
^its not working correctly, so dont get him too excited, he may blow up and write schecter a letter telling them how angry he is
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by Useful_Idiot16

He is a Luthier, of course he knows his shit.

Quote by Useful_Idiot16

??? First of all what is a kike, and no he's not a kike.
High as tits
Once you are as well versed in guitars as Algee and a few others, you can talk shit.

Until then, keep refreshing your schecter page. I mean, what can you expect from them? "C1 ____"(insert generic adjective most likely ending with "ic", "classic, exotic, etc")
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
I've heard why he thinks schecter's are so subpar, but all the ones i've played have been great, the one i own is perfect except for the bridge groove on the low e being a little too small, but that should be easily fixed with a metal file.
Peavey Limited Exp Hss
BC Rich BW-4000BB
Schecter C-1 Classic
that site was not worth the wait at all, jeff loomis sig is the only one that looks good.
I will say that they dropped the ball on a big oppourtunity here but... Two FR 7's? Not too shabby. I'm still getting a C-1 Hellraiser FR
i really wish the pictures were up, the config on the Tempest Hellraiser was exactly what i wanted, the 85/60 combo, a lil dissapointed in most of their new stuff though
Page 1 of 2