I dunno the technical name for them, but I know they use them in studios. I need it to like, correct really slight changes in pitch when I record vocals. I like my voice just fine, but my pitch gets off ocassionally. What are some programs that are capable of doing this?
i know protools can change individual instruments so im sure it can do voice modulation. im not sure about prices but thats what the pros use.
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Spider 3 75
Epi SG G310
Fender Stratocaster
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Distortion
Eleca Acoustic
Rogue Wah
i know that you shouldnt alter your voice like hilary duff and ashley simpson cuz dat makes you fake
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...