Recently, I had an opportunity to go swing dancin. I wasn't goin to begin with, but the girl I've been crushin on went and had a good time. Too bad she was a very experienced swing dancer, and I am just a rookie. I was wonderin if any other UGer has ever gone swing dancin?
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
What exactly is swing dancing? is it like Jive?
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
I'v always wanted to learn its looks like fun.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
It's dancin to old 1940s big band/jazz music. Some musicians are like The Brian Setzer(sp??) Orchestra and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Zoot-Suit Riot!
Schecter C-1 EX Baritone Blackjack
Crate GFX-65
Peavy Bandit 112
Screaming Demon Wah
Go watch the movie Swing Kids...lol
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

I may have to check into that movie... I wonder if it is real or not...
Swing Kids is a pretty cool movie. Yet another good performance by Christian Bale. I took swing classes in college and it was a blast. Being able to dance is a great skill to have.
Wasn't Chrisitan Bale the newest Batman? Yea, I am also takin it at college.
it's one of those things i've always wanted to do, but never got round to it.
i asked my dance teacher to help me find a class in high school, but she didn't and then she left. The two were in no way connected.
Yeah Swing Kids is a pretty good movie from what I remember.

Never been swing dancing.

Enjoy the music however.