I have a squire affinity strat with a humbucker at the bridge. I am likley to buy a scrachplate for it in a different colour. It would be more convineint if there was a plate that had exaclty the same number of screws in the same number of places, as I have noticed that normal fender plates have more screws. And not that its a problem but i'd rather not drill holes where possible. Anyone know of where I could pick one up?

Thanks, Alex.
Member of "The True British Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
www.pickguards.com
www.pickguardfx.com

there are alot of places that you can get custom pickguards, and im sure somewhere has the correct screw pattern for it. what screw pattern is your current pickguard (i.e. how many screws do you have not counting the pickups?
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
Do you know if these websites ship to the UK?

It has 8, i'm more likley to drill holes in the guitar, then i could just buy a normal fender one. I think, i was just wondering mainly. Cheers
Member of "The True British Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Last edited by darkspider 0 at Jan 29, 2007,