It looks really cool with the red binding and such, but why did they name it the She-Devil? I mean I would totally buy this if it wasn't named that, and the inlay at the 12th Fret is yuck! LINKAGE
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
ya, i would buy it if it wernt for the inlay and the name.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
nah i think the inlay and name make it sweet, if you want a boring dot on your 12th and a boring name like three letters or just a model number or something boring like most guitars hey more power to you i like this one cause its different
fender strat
fender acoustic
line6 spider 2 150 watt
can of, rock your face off

..................you cant spell crap without rap.......................
Quote by timeh
nah i think the inlay and name make it sweet, if you want a boring dot on your 12th and a boring name like three letters or just a model number or something boring like most guitars hey more power to you i like this one cause its different

Yeah, but it's RED dot inlays, which makes it kickass. If it had a dying fetus at the 12th fret it would make it sweet. METAL LAWLZ

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
i really like the look of most schecters, but that red inlay is unique but i think its kinda ugly. and why would you not buy it because of the name? its not like it changes the look of the guitar...
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Quote by A7XRemenissions
i really like the look of most schecters, but that red inlay is unique but i think its kinda ugly. and why would you not buy it because of the name? its not like it changes the look of the guitar...

Because I guess it is a guitar designed for girls. You could replace the Truss Rod Cover though, but still I don't like the 12th fret inlay.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Wow. That thing is damn sexy. Red inlay FTW!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
lol designed JUST for girls? i think every guitar can suit anyone regardless of gender, but yes agreed the inlay is ugly, and would a girl really want a stripper- devil thing on their fretboard?
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
Yamaha EG303
Schecters are so nice to play, they look amazing, and they are decently priced. All that makes them great... but every Schecter has the WORST freaking inlays ever. Jesus.
Quote by i_baked_cookies
Schecters are so nice to play, they look amazing, and they are decently priced. All that makes them great... but every Schecter has the WORST freaking inlays ever. Jesus.

Not the classic, with the vine inlays.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
yeah the vines are pretty cool, but i think its safer to just stay with dot inlays (yes im that boring) because a bad inlay can make a great guitar look like crap.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
Yamaha EG303
i think the cross inlays on the hellraiser series are freakin sweet too
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know
I love my classic with it's vine inlay?
Peavey Limited Exp Hss
BC Rich BW-4000BB
Schecter C-1 Classic