Hi guys,

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50W head bought off a friend who had it a year from new and gigged it about 20 times, I've had it six months, never gigged it and never turned the volume above 2 except one time when I wanted to see how loud it went. I paid £420 for it from my mate I'd be looking for about £350 for it... In the only thing wrong with it is that there is a small rip in the vinyl about 0.5 cm long just below the power switches.

Also 1960b cab, quite a bit older, I also know the guy who I bought this off and he says that he bought it off the guitarist from Snow Patrol when they were just starting out (I don't think that makes it more appealing but it's interesting.) there is a small rip in the mesh about a square cm. Sorry no pictures of the cab at the moment (it's at uni and I'm at home). I paid £250 for that and I'd be looking for about that again.

I have never gigged the head, I'm selling it on because I have no need for such a big amp as I'm not in a band.

Sorry for the half post, my keyboard froze up so I had to restart my comp but didn't want to lose what I'd written.

Anyways, I live in Edinburgh, I'm gussing couriers charges would be about £25 to anywhere in the UK on the head, I'd guess the cab is probably too big to ship so local pickup only.

Do you guys think this is reeasonable?
RE: Al DiMeola
Quote by Bill69

he sucks, why woudlnt u play guitar with a pick? oh ya, thats cuz you suck. kerry king owns whoever this guy is

Member 03 of the Yngwie Malmsteen fanclub PM Yngwie Malmstien to join.
Last edited by HammerForce at Jan 28, 2007,
Pics : http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Shredi-Knight/marshall.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Shredi-Knight/marshall2.jpg

Sorry bout bad quality pics, I have no camera so I needed to use my phone which is only 2 mega pixels
Quote by Bill69

he sucks, why woudlnt u play guitar with a pick? oh ya, thats cuz you suck. kerry king owns whoever this guy is

hey......could u possible convert that to USD? and tell me if u would ship it over to the states?
Member #19 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM Ibanez4life SZ! to join!
I'd say about $710 for the head, couldn't ship the cab, it works out as 692 in a straight transaction but I'd have to pay commission on changing the money. If you are willing to pay all the shipping costs I'd be more than happy to send it to the states, biggest problem is you may get hit up with massive import duty..Unless I put a false value on it in which case it wouldn't be insured for its full value. I don't know how much shipping would cost either....
Quote by Bill69

bump
Quote by Bill69

bumparino
Quote by Bill69

bump
Quote by Bill69

False god, I tried pm'ing you but your inbox is/was full, i nee dyour postcode to get a quote for the shipping. Cheers
Quote by Bill69

Bump
Quote by Bill69