A very cool band, that mixes death metal, with black metal, with some doom riffs. Overall a pretty cool band in my opinion. Discuss

I - Between Two Worlds

EDIT: For those of you who needed a password for it, it's eiter r00t1one or haRD. Try both, it should work.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Last edited by CaptainOfSmug at Jan 28, 2007,
Pretty good stuff, can't say I love it but it's good for the occasional listen.

Abbath without corpse paint makes it good

What would this be classed under? The singing is black, but the riffs are melodeathy-doomy.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

this thread was incredibly hard to click on.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I was already very aware of Abbath's new band. I is quite good, thank you much for the upload.
Quote by Everybody
Plus_the_Bear is the entertainment event of the holiday season!

My rig:

Ibanez Custom Chinese Fireball
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
2 Crate solid state half-stack cabinets and ampheads.
Digitech 2000 Whammy/Wah Pedal
Dunlops Picks
I is great, all of my favourite Black metal artists are in the lineup
King is my favourit bassist and Ice Dale, in my opinion, is one of the best live performers
and Abbath is a God who lives among us mortals

I do not like the name of the band, you know, you can't google "I" or find any videos on youtube and there are no tabs from the band, but would love to play Storm I Ride on guitar
Quote by Night_Lights

Giving it a listen right now...

EDIT- Hell yes! Just hit my 1,337th post!
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Last edited by Dirtydeeds468 at Feb 12, 2007,
I are a very good band. They always reminded me of Motorhead more than any black metal, but there you go. Storm I Ride has an ace solo.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
I dunno about the band, but this thread wins Patrick's "Hardest ****ing Thread Ever To Click On" award.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I'd been waiting for Between Two Worlds to come out for like what...1 or 2 years or something, Iscariah said something about it ages ago.

Sweeeeeeet stuff for sure, but not as good as Immortal.

Immortal > Everything

Quote by Dreadcoil
I is great, all of my favourite Black metal artists are in the lineup
King is my favourit bassist and Ice Dale, in my opinion, is one of the best live performers
and Abbath is a God who lives among us mortals

I do not like the name of the band, you know, you can't google "I" or find any videos on youtube and there are no tabs from the band, but would love to play Storm I Ride on guitar

That's a pretty easy song to do by ear man, I've done most of it, except a couple of parts where he uses those awesome yet hard to figure out chords...
Quote by Night_Lights

View > Text Size > Increase. There you go.
To be honest, I like this a lot more then Immortal. Yet again, I'd take many bands over the joke, that is Immortal.

>_> Yeah, I'll start running now.
I love I, theyre great. Thank Metal Hammer for introducing them to me.

To people looking for the Tab for the Storm I ride, the riff is nicked directly from some kiss song
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
What? Immortal are pure gods. Their actually really good at guitar. Also, they don't take themselves seriously (black metal wise) which is a good plus.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.