i just bought it and man that game is so good, i mean really fun.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
just got it on friday and it looks okay. Not great but not horrible. I do think i'll stick to NCAA 2007 and play the REAL guitar
Stephen Colbert should kill you... this is ultimate-guitar, not utlimate-lameoooo
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I hate when people compare it to real guitar....
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
It's a good game. It's so stupid when people say "ZOMG LIK PLAY DA WEEL GITER U IdEIOTZ!!!!!111!1" Half those people play video games, shooting games, sports games. It's no different. OMG JUST GO OUT AND SHOOT SOMEBODY ON THE STREET RATHER THAN DO IT IN A VIDEO GAME!!!! It's all for fun.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
Quote by Ballsack5000
just got it on friday and it looks okay. Not great but not horrible. I do think i'll stick to NCAA 2007 and play the REAL guitar

Jesus.... IT'S A GAME!!!

You can play both, it's not that hard.

It's not made to be a sim, not sold as a sim, not marketed as a sim.

Why is that everyone's arguement? "I'd rather play guitar!! DURH!@@!23%$#@%$@

Well no shit Sherlock. I would rather play it as well, but I still play Guitar Hero, because it's FUN!! You can have fun playing both. Why not play both?

Why is that so hard of a concept for people?

Quote by saxaxe
I ****ing LOVE guitar hero. Ive beaten the game on expert cuz I rule like that.

Me too. I'm only four songs away from 5 starring all of Hard as well. I've 5 starred all Medium easily, but I'm not touching medium. The guitars you unlcok aren't special, and it's too tedious.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I'd say it's great. Now people must realize this is a game, not an alternative to play guitar. Like DDR. It's like dancing but you don't exactly dance (although some experts do) and it's a game.
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
Quote by fallenangel20
Jesus.... IT'S A GAME!!!

You can play both, it's not that hard.

It's not made to be a sim, not sold as a sim, not marketed as a sim.

Why is that everyone's arguement? "I'd rather play guitar!! DURH!@@!23%$#@%$@

Well no shit Sherlock. I would rather play it as well, but I still play Guitar Hero, because it's FUN!! You can have fun playing both. Why not play both?

Why is that so hard of a concept for people?

Me too. I'm only four songs away from 5 starring all of Hard as well. I've 5 starred all Medium easily, but I'm not touching medium. The guitars you unlcok aren't special, and it's too tedious.

Exactly.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
I like it. I'm on Freya on expert, although I havn't played for a few weeks.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Quote by blues_rocker
I like it. I'm on Freya on expert, although I havn't played for a few weeks.

Man... Freya is such a good song, but I had SUCH a hard time 5 starring it one Hard. I would always miss those crucial Star Power node things that would boost my score to a 5 star status.

I've only got 4 more to 5 star, like I said, and they're "Freebird", "Institutionalized", "Carry Me Home", and "Psychobilly Freakout", all of which are 4 stars, I justt need to work at them.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
Man... Freya is such a good song, but I had SUCH a hard time 5 starring it one Hard. I would always miss those crucial Star Power node things that would boost my score to a 5 star status.

I've only got 4 more to 5 star, like I said, and they're "Freebird", "Institutionalized", "Carry Me Home", and "Psychobilly Freakout", all of which are 4 stars, I justt need to work at them.

Carry me Home is a bitch. I was stuck on that song for like a week on hard.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
I got it for Christmas and beat it today on expert. It's seriously one of the funnest games ever.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
I love it. I'm not terribly good yet, but for fun i play on expert and see how far i can get. 58% on Free Bird. The solo owns me lol.
My friend brought it over to my house and everytime we finished a song and I asked what we should play next he said "I know" and scrolled down to Trogdor. We must have done that song about 20 times in 1 hour.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
I got it for Christmas and beat it today on expert. It's seriously one of the funnest games ever.

I got on Christmas Eve, beat it on Hard in like 4 and a half hours, and I perfected songs as best I could, started playing Expert a while back, then I beat it about 4 days back.

I have a lot of work to do on Expert.

I know one thing, though. One of my top moments was beating YYZ with 5 stars the first time through the song with no restarts, beating HAngar 18 on Hard with 5 stars, and beating Freebird with 4 stars to beat expert.

Insane, dude.

Saxo-Walrus

I've never played the game...but I love it, 'cause of this:

http://www.theburdenbrothers.com/site/?p=52
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by blues_rocker
Carry me Home is a bitch. I was stuck on that song for like a week on hard.

So true. My stepbro was on "carry me home" for so long (on medium). The day we got it I came home at about 5pm and he had huge bags under his eyes sitting down playing guitar hero. Whenever he stuffed up a bit he would be like "oh this is ****ed and this game is ****ing rigged it's all out of sync" it was funny to watch . The best part was that he had this tiny little plastic guitar in his hands.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Quote by VoltanEchoes
I've never played the game...but I love it, 'cause of this:

http://www.theburdenbrothers.com/site/?p=52

Do you know how bad the partial list makes me want a 360 now?

IRON FUCKING MAIDEN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!

*sigh*....

Saxo-Walrus

I tried it at Best Buy, easiest and one of the most boring games ever, although it might be a LOT easier because I'm used to the guitar being slung around my neck, although who knows.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I liked it.

EDIT: I suck at it though because my fingers are too spread apart and the frets are too close.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by andrew12398
I tried it at Best Buy, easiest and one of the most boring games ever, although it might be a LOT easier because I'm used to the guitar being slung around my neck, although who knows.

You wer eprobably playing on easy or medium. I find it a lot harder than actual guitar, I can't seem to stay relaxed (un-tense) on guitar hero!

Feel free to add me