Hey gang, just a couple of things to watch out for. The March issue (EVH) has my big long interview with Tom G. Warrior, and the April issue will have our tribute to Chuck Schuldiner, along with a transcription of "The Philosopher" as a pdf on the CD-ROM, and "Pull the Plug" in the mag itself. The disc will also have live videos of both songs, and a pdf transcription of Emperor's "Curse You All Men."

So we're really doing what we can to keep the underground metal alive in GW and on our CD-ROM...and the suggestions here certainly help!

Be good all.

Jeff Kitts
Managing Editor

Should be good, no?
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I might actually go and buy a copy of GW!
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Those bands are both known by more than 5 people, therefore the issue is bound to suck.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
^What!?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
It's actually a pretty wicked issue. The EVH extravaganza has lots of cool info, the Jason Becker "Dear Guitar Hero" is wonderful, and the Celtic Frost article is sweet.
no
^Yeah I know, thats why I was questioning KirkisKing's assumpiton that the issue is going to suck.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
So we're really doing what we can to keep the underground metal alive in GW and on our CD-ROM...and the suggestions here certainly help!

Underground my ass.
i think this issue's largely to do with this momentous rant the admin of the Nile forums wrote to the GW editor about not putting truly talented and respected metal bands in the mag.

But GW just had to **** up again. They've got all this crap about players from like Trivium and such commenting on Chuck Schuldiner and Death, its going to be so gay with them trying to appeal to the metal underground.

Oh, and theres another Dimebag tribute as well. apparently some hidden lesson was found in his closet or something. Bet you that takes the cover. Dimebag here, Dimebag there, ffs. If chucks not on the cover i will be angry.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Yeah, I think Dimebag is overated. I think he is definatly talented but he's become alot more famouse because he was murdered. Oh well, I still don't think he should be everywhere, I can't go into a guitar store without seeing him or somebody talking about him.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.