Alright, i'm in a deadlock, again.

I recently decided to buy new pickups (set of Breeds) for my Ibanez GRG170DX. But, then my brother-in-law told me that his buddy from work had a Peavey Classic Chorus 130 and was selling it for $75!

I can't afford to buy both at the time; believe me i would if i could!
So what do you fellow UGer's believe i should?

Buy the DiMarzio's? or buy the Peavey?
you can always get the pickups later for the same price. get the amp while you can.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
^^x2

The peavey is a tube amp correct? Make sure its not going to be too much watage.
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
Yeah, it would be dumb to not buy the amp, you'll only get that price once, the pickups will always be $75 or whatever you said they were.
The Set-Up

Gibson Les Paul/Fender MIA Deluxe Strat --> MXR Super comp --> Boss DD-3 --> Dunlop Crybaby --> Need an amp, wanna sell me one?
well, harmonycentral.com says it's just a SS...the manual says something about tube tone control, and it made me say "wtf!?" so i don't know.

I need more wattage anyway. did you see my crazy loud GT30?*cough*

I don't think the place i'm buying from will have the pickups in the time it takes me to get the money back. See why i'm at a deadlock? And the shop's like $10 less than the place i order from online, and i'd get a free set of strings!
unless ur like really really broke, just get the amp. strings are how much, like 10-15 bucks for a decent set? that only sets you back like 20bucks so get the amp.
Quote by Kurt123
unless ur like really really broke, just get the amp. strings are how much, like 10-15 bucks for a decent set? that only sets you back like 20bucks so get the amp.

you completely forgot about the pickups...but anyway, i think i'll follow the rest of you guys and get the amp.

then in a month get the pickups and 12's for my new band.