ok basically theres this hot pierced chick. im kinda like a muscle bound prep (looks anyways). and like i thought this chick was into me. ok this may sound lame but she waves and "winks" at me and flirts and crap. and talked alot online. so my parents went out and i was like 99% sure she was coming over. and i had a couple other people over to so they were like dude wheres ur "girlfriend". she sent me a text message saying she couldnt come over cause her dad wouldnt give her a ride. and i sent her a text back saying i can pick her up. and i didnt get a message back. and i havent talked to her since the other night. so like u think she just not interested or is there like a chance she got locked in a closet all weekend with no phone or computer
. and if u know the chick or u are that chick im gonna feel like an idiot saying this on UG.
Quote by Mein Kampf
She doesn't like "muscle bound preps" who's grammar is equal to that of a second grader. Sorry.

whose*
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
whose*

Brutal
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Quote by The Casualty
She's a harlot! Let the Devil take that evil bitch into the deep, dark depths of hell.

demon!
witchcraft!
sorcery!
ham sandwich....oops
sorry
umm, i think she wants to hang with you but doesnt like you 'like that'
i guess
id have to know her
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
W.w.j.d.

No, but seriously, she probably doesn't want to hang out with your friends moron!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Last edited by CORT noob at Jan 28, 2007,
Oh she didn't tell you that I screwed her like the little slut she is?
for clerification im not a prep. i just look like one cause i can head bang with the best of them, till i get light headed than i just listen to fallout boy
Quote by rcmaster0072002
dude ranxston are u serious cause that would suck

Ah well, I was right, she didn't tell you. You missed your chance. She felt good on my penis.
most likely she likes you, she just doesnt want to do anything sexual yet, which she probably thought you wanted to do when she went to your house.
Quote by alliwant
OK, I made a bet witht his guy I know, and I lost...I now have to swallow my own man juice...is there any risk like could I get any diseases from doing this? I'm a virgin so I have no STDs...I don't think...

Answers quickly please!

Quote by CORT noob
W.w.j.d.

No, but seriously, she probably doesn't want to hang out with your friends moron!

Exactly, if some guy's going to invite me over to his house, I'd rather we were alone.
Are her nipples pierced by chance?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by Chickenfrmheck
demon!
witchcraft!
sorcery!
ham sandwich

Hammich!
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY