i just started playing video games a few months ago, and i recently began playing ocarina of time on n64. i can't get any further in the game, because i can only hold 99 rupees in my wallet, and i can't figure out how to get one that'll hold more. help?
Find an online guide.
My Gear:

Gibson Les Paul BFG Transparent Black
Ibanez Rg series
Ibanez Acoustic

Fender 30 watt
What do the rupees have to do with not being able to get further? Anyways if you really want more rupees, get 10 gold skultulas and bring them to Kakariko Village in the house where there are skultulas you can talk to. There will be one guy acting all happy, talk to him. Because you got 10 skultulas you erased the curse on him and he will reward you with the wallet.
check on gamefaqs.com they have really detailed guides, i'm sure you could find one that explicitly tells you how to find a bigger wallet
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
haha. you have an n64
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Quote by Ranxston
What do the rupees have to do with not being able to get further? Anyways if you really want more rupees, get 10 gold skultulas and bring them to Kakariko Village in the house where there are skultulas you can talk to. There will be one guy acting all happy, talk to him. Because you got 10 skultulas you erased the curse on him and he will reward you with the wallet.

+1, sweet game btw
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Skulltulas. But you don't need more rupees... If you need the fish just get it from a hole in the ground. One of the ones where you blow up a rock to get in. lots of those have fish.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
go to kakariko village as an adult enter the first door to the right on the side of a house with a wooden fence surrounding it
there should be some spiders talk to them figure it out one of em will give you a 200 rupee wallet if you do something first then hell give you a 500 rupee wallet to do something after that
you will get the bigger rupee bag later. i dont know why you would need lots of rupees to get through the game. go to gamefaqs or something and find a walkthrough. they have plenty.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
kill 5 golden skulltulas and collect the tokens that they drop, then proceed to kakariko village (the town you enter before you go to death mountain/the graveyard) and enter the first house on the right. inside, you will find a circle of skulltulas, and one man (depending on how many coins you have). talk to him, and he will give you the grown-up wallet, allowing you to carry 200 rupees.
Quote by Softmod
Smokey Amp will help you :p

Yeah, I'll tell you pretty much what everyone else has confirmed in this thread:

Collect 10 Skulltulas and then speak the first transformed child in the Skulltula house in Kakariko Village. Ta-dah, you have the adult wallet.

I know a cheat so you can get 100 Skulltulas from one location. I'll tell you it, if you're interested.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
gracias.
i need more rupees so i can buy a fish, but now i guess i can just find one in one of the holes.
Quote by frottage
gracias.
i need more rupees so i can buy a fish, but now i guess i can just find one in one of the holes.

You mean the fish for Lord Jabu Jabu? Dude, in Zora's Domain down near the shop there's a small pool of water with fish swimming around, just get one from there (scoop with your bottle). OoT never actually requires you to buy anything in order to progress with the game except for the Deku Shield at the very start.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jan 28, 2007,
Quote by Liarsenic12
haha. you have an n64

What, are you unaware that N64 is the best video games console of the last decade?
how do you get the 100 in one spot?
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by Smokey Amp
You mean the fish for Lord Jabu Jabu? Dude, in Zora's Domain down near the shop there's a small pool of water with fish swimming around, just get one from there (scoop with your bottle). OoT never actually requires you to buy anything in order to progress with the game except for the Deku Shield at the very start.

crap.
you need to kill 10 gold skultullas and then go to the house of skultulla in kakariko village
Quote by Ghost_bass
how do you get the 100 in one spot?

It's pretty easy, it's just a glitch in the game. Here's what to do:

Oh, before I tell you, you can only do this as a child, this place doesn't exist when you're adult Link.

Do you remember where you first meet Talon (Ranch owner/Malon's dad) and he's sleeping around the side of the castle? Well, when you're on your way there, on the inside of the castle gates (past all of the guards, very close to Talon) there's a tree in the corner. Walk up to the tree and play Song of Storms and a hole will open in the ground. There's a Skulltula in there.

So, drop in and kill the Skulltula. Now, target the Skulltula Token with your boomerang (using z) and get in position so you can back flip into the light that takes you back to the surface. Then, let go of your boomerang so it goes to collect the token and back flip into the light. You'll receive the token, but the Skulltula will reappear again the next time you enter the hole (by playing the Song of Storms). Do that 100 times and you're golden.

There's also a place you can do that near the castle, in the corner near the moat (near a tree). You have to play the Song of Storms and a hole should open there, then use the same trick.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Quote by pftyeaiplaybass
There's also a place you can do that near the castle, in the corner near the moat (near a tree). You have to play the Song of Storms and a hole should open there, then use the same trick.

That's the place I'm talking about.

Oh yeah, duh. I saw 'ranch' and not owner.

I was like... I didn't know you could do it inside the ranch.
"The poor didn't want this one."
i'm guessing i use the bottle that i found the note from the zora princess in. how do i get the note out so i can actually use the bottle?

i feel even more retarded.
Man I love that game, do you guy's remeber the fishing pond thing with the guy at the counter when you fish there as adult link and you cast over by him and rip his wig off, ah good times good times.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Quote by frottage
i'm guessing i use the bottle that i found the note from the zora princess in. how do i get the note out so i can actually use the bottle?

i feel even more retarded.

just show it to the zora king, after that he will move and let you go to jabu jabu's place
dude, it took him long enough to move over so i could get through. he farted like fifty times.
Quote by Sound_Garden_X
Man I love that game, do you guy's remeber the fishing pond thing with the guy at the counter when you fish there as adult link and you cast over by him and rip his wig off, ah good times good times.

haha, ya. I was playing OoT yesterday and finally was able to catch a fish that was more than 18 pounds, and I got the golden scale. It only took me 5 minutes to.
Quote by frottage
dude, it took him long enough to move over so i could get through. he farted like fifty times.

that's not annoying, the water temple is annoying
Quote by Kyle Gass
You need to fix that.... STAT!

Huh?...

...Just a box...