whats the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you, or you can think of that could happen?
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by AndyManOwns
i used to flash random shit, like in the library just whip it out

haha that owns
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
When my old neighbor told people I made out with my dog. I WAS 5!
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
I tripped over my shoe lace in fonty of rusty traintracks and my foot was stuck in the tracks right as the train was coming. I lost everything from the waist down.
Joey! Watch your speed!
haha id do weird shit in the library too wheni was younger i used to make orgasm sounds to piss off the librarians
When I was about seven, I was lying sideways on the sofa with my legs far apart (I was wearing shorts). My mum walked in the room, and I hadn't realised that Dæmönika Jr. was on show. Oh how she lol'd.
i know a guy, who was at the doctors and was feeling a lot of pain, and he had to take a shit, but was constipated, and he ended up getting some procedure done to dumb his bowels, and they found a pocket rocket vibrator in his ass... top that
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
When i was changing on the bus to go out and march, and the little guy popped out of the flyless boxers, and my friend james screams out for the full bus to hear "JOHN JUST FLOPPED IT!" i felt like dying
i knew this guy who whenever he got hard would run in a closet or locker and piss everywhere
Im on the morning annoncements at school as an anchor, and whenever you screw up, that is EMBARRASSING(sp?) Like a couple days ago, the other anchor couldnt read the lunch, so i pointed him into what i thought was the right direction and then he was like "Uh no, its right here!" Man that was embarassing. There was also the time I had to sing happy birthday on set for a teacher.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
thats noob
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Getting caught beating it in front of:
Mom
Dad
Aunt
Uncle
Grandparents
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by futurejmmy102
wow ^
|

Worst part is it was with a vibrating neck massager. Yes, I'm a guy ] =
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
My favorite hockey team hired Bob Harley.

Oh the ridicule
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by dementedpuppy
Getting caught beating it in front of:
Mom
Dad
Aunt
Uncle
Grandparents

Doorlocks and not doing it in the kitchen would help.
I was 10 and me and my parents were at a hotel room. My boxers were hanging down a little too low when I was getting ready for bed and my weenie wiskers were showing a little bit. My mom told me that I needed to wash more down there because she thought it was dirt. Then my dad laughed and he knew what it was... I had just started growing em...
Quote by $Guitarist$
When my old neighbor told people I made out with my dog. I WAS 5!

Wait, you mean that actually was true? I don't think it matters how old you are, that's ****ing hilarious!
Quote by alexi_laiho
i really want to make a pedal-powered wheelchair...
Quote by Iamafunguy
I was 10 and me and my parents were at a hotel room. My boxers were hanging down a little too low when I was getting ready for bed and my weenie wiskers were showing a little bit. My mom told me that I needed to wash more down there because she thought it was dirt. Then my dad laughed and he knew what it was... I had just started growing em...

hahaha lol

oh geez thats funny
I walked in on my grandpa looking at a playboy.... very awkward for both of us
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
I sharted once, that sucked, thankfully i was in the bathroom, but i had to wander down the hallway at school back to my room with my pants all a mess...nobody came out of their room or walked behind me so ..sweet. My gf's mom found a box of condoms, after hearing us goin at it one night, that sucked...atleast i didn't shart myself that time tho.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?