ok there are different types of marijuana in each area, which strains have you tried and how was the quality??

i'll give an example

krippy-orlando FL
excellent green take a couple gravity bong hits off of it and you get so high you could barely walk

purple haze-Orlando FL
distinct color and taste....higher grade then krippy

regs-Orlando FL
nothing special

orange cush-Orlando FL
amazing weed, also has a distinct color and taste, same as purple haze different taste

ok so what kinds have you guys had?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
/drug thread please

nub
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
this should probably go in only drug thread.
but there's tons of kinds. trainwreck, cali kush, white widow, etc
How old are you? Your grammar is atrocious.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
i know there are tons of different kinds but which ones have you tried and try to explain it the best you can
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.
I dont smoke weed. If I wanted to, I would go to some place that choses to play guitar like shit. Now if you say that tons of guitarists smoke weed. I dont care, there is a thread for this
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
yeah, kuz tasting and smoking the text on my monitor is really gonna help
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
i live near valencia community college east campus

also to everyone that doesnt smoke weed and is coming to this thread just to bash.......dont come into this thread

also im a pretty good guitar player soooo.....stfu ericgentz
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.
u didnt smoke purple haze. its extinct. unless ur talkin about purple bud crossed with haze. but...

ive come across:

blueberry, trainwreck, gravity, cali bud, kush, hindu, nebula. all i can think of atm
Im not here to bash, hell, I smoke more weed than most people on this damned site, I was merely informing you that there is an only drug thread for a reason.
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by ericgentz
I dont smoke weed. If I wanted to, I would go to some place that choses to play guitar like shit. Now if you say that tons of guitarists smoke weed. I dont care, there is a thread for this

Smoking weed doesn't make you a shitty guitar player. You have a Hendrix quote in your sig and I'm sure he smoked daily.

No need to pwn peoples, he just pwned himself.

I don't understand why people actually take the time to come into a thread just to bitch about it. Just skip it tards.
"Sig? No sorry I don't smoke."
Quote by NvRShred
Smoking weed doesn't make you a shitty guitar player. You have a Hendrix quote in your sig and I'm sure he smoked daily.

No need to pwn peoples, he just pwned himself.

I don't understand why people actually take the time to come into a thread just to bitch about it. Just skip it tards.

thankyou... and ganja ftw!

in fact... i come up with riffs pretty easily when im blazed...
Quote by rockstar mace
i live near valencia community college east campus

also to everyone that doesnt smoke weed and is coming to this thread just to bash.......dont come into this thread

also im a pretty good guitar player soooo.....stfu ericgentz

Oh Shit!
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
NYC diesel....will make you high as all hell.

anything crossed with diesel will... its one of the dankest strains apparently
Quote by TooKu
anything crossed with diesel will... its one of the dankest strains apparently

too bad I'll probably never get a hold of it again.....it was fun that one time.
Quote by frottage
weed doesn't affect me.

then you probably dont smoke it right

or you got some vaporized shit

just take a toke, hold it in your mouth, then take another deep breath
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.
diezel, T haze (the name T comes from the dealer, hes the only one n the area who sells it), cali bud (my favorite), regs, ak-47, northern lights, and then we had this weed from the bahamas for a while and it was real good, very different
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
Trainwreck was a blast, as was Alaskan Thunder****. I had some shit from hawaii but wouldn't call it maui waui since it was about the same as the normal nugz that come around here. But to the guy that said being stoned makes you sound like shit when you play how would you know you've never done it.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
and i can come up with some pretty nice riffs when im high, it makes u try new things and discover new rifs u never would of thought of.

and smoiking doesnt make u less technical cuz i can do all my sredding blazed off my ass
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
Anyone ever smoked some authentic blueberry? I have always wanted to get my hands on some. Where I live, the term "blueberry" is thrown around so much it's never actually the real thing. I wanna smoke a blunt of it to the dome.
Quote by NvRShred
Anyone ever smoked some authentic blueberry? I have always wanted to get my hands on some. Where I live, the term "blueberry" is thrown around so much it's never actually the real thing. I wanna smoke a blunt of it to the dome.

It's pretty much the same around here, any purps or any nugs with a slight blue taint on the buds will be called blueberry.

But oooh have I smoked the good shit. It looks like it's been dipped in Blue 5 or something, even the leafs will be blue as hell. It kind of looks like dried up and crumpled grape flowers. And surely the only thing that came to mind when I first took a hit was blueberry muffins.

The high is pretty mellow and there is basically no burnout. It's not the strongest strain, but it's definately one of my favorites.
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.
Quote by rockstar mace
then you probably dont smoke it right

or you got some vaporized shit

just take a toke, hold it in your mouth, then take another deep breath

whats a toke
i smoked it once with my friend who's a pothead and apparently he had the best weed that you could get at my school, and then he started getting it from y-town and said it was way better so i tried that to, and neither worked. i guess it doesn't matter though, since i'm not blowing all my money that way.
i smoked some kiwi in florida on a beach trip. best ive ever had. been through my stage though. pot is overrated. do real drugs or dont do them at all.
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Quote by NotOneWithNames
i smoked some kiwi in florida on a beach trip. best ive ever had. been through my stage though. pot is overrated. do real drugs or dont do them at all.

I choose to only smoke weed. I'm happy with it, and other drugs are just more ways to blow all my money.

Amd just for the record, I have never done anything but pot, and never will.

Hmmm...yes...I'm gonna go smoke a bowl.
Oh wow, too many to list.

Alaskan Thunderfuck (aka Matanuska Thunderfuck). Very high THC (about 23%). The smoke is actually quite smooth and has a very earthy taste with a hint of fuel taste. The high is very basic with no frills. Just straight out stoned. I often get a little paranoid when I smoke this.

Lowryder. This is a self flowering strain that only grows to about 8-10" when fully grown. It takes about two plants to create an 8th of dried bud. This is one of my favorite strains. The high is uplifting and the smoke tastes like soap. Most probably wouldn't think of soap flavored pot as being very appealing, but its a nice change.

Jock Horror (updated version of Jack Herrer). My God these are pretty buds! They range in color from bright pink to purple to grey. Covered with trichomes. The taste is spicy (definately from the Sativa genes) and the high is uplifting.

Blueberry. Good ole classic strain. The smoke is very fruity and sweet and the high is very well balanced. If you are only going to smoke bud once in your life, this is the one I reccomend.

Northern Lights. Another classic with a well balanced high. The taste is earthy with a hint of fruit.

Sour Diesel. Tastes just like the name suggests and will put a grin on even the biggest potheads face.

Ice. Ooooooooh my Lord! One look at this bud and you know you're about to be fuuuuuucked up. Its called Ice because it is so covered in trichomes that it looks almost like a snowball. The taste it straight up diesel and you are almost guaranteed to cough your lungs out. Make sure you've got the cheetos and pepsi nearby because you aren't going to want to get up.

White Widow. Still another classic strain. Very high THC and well balanced. Highly reccomend if you can get your hands on it.

AK-47. I wasn't too impressed with this. It got me mildly stoned, but it was rather generic.

AK-48 (updated version of AK-47). Refer to above.

Afghani. I dispise this strain. The smell is fuel, the high is basic and dopey. They do however produce some massive colas and are good for commercial bud as they yield ALOT.

Hope. You can tell it has strong skunk genes. Very flavorful.

Shiva. Very nice when I'm looking for a change or when I'm with friends. The high is very energetic and social and it often gives some very nice shuttery effects. The taste is spicy with a little bit of a hay taste. This is one of my favorite summer strains.

Maui Waui. Isn't this supposed to be a classic? A real let down.

BC Big Bud. Good bud, but very commercial.

The Pole. A local strain created here in North Pole by a good friend. It will absolutely knock your dick in the dirt!

I'm getting tired of typing, so here are just some other strains I've had the pleasure of trying.

Beasters
Kush
Various Haze strains
Various Northern Lights crosses.
Cheese
Early Girl
Thai
Various Skunk strains
Bubblegum (yummy!)
Cali
Durban Poison
Turtle Power
Misty

I know I've probably smoked other, but I don't always know what strain I get.

Hope that helped.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Last edited by AK Guitarist at Jan 28, 2007,
out of about 40 posts only one person did what i asked in an affective manner

the pit is a real shithole
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.
Rofldurgsrbaaaddd!!!!!!!!

Dooonnt Doooo Deemmm!!! Urr A Fagg And An Loser Iff You Dooo!!!
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS