What's a good tube amp to buy second hand? Without breaking the bank BTW. I just found out that the Fender Princeton Chorus is S.S. GRRRR... Anything like 20-30 watts. ANy help is much appreciated.
Heads up to everyone, new person using this account
Blues Jr or Hot Rod Series maybe?
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
does the blues jr have an uncolored clean sound?
Quote by Kunundrum
does the blues jr have an uncolored clean sound?

What do you mean? All guitar amps are meant to color the sound which is why you have to pick the one that colors the sound in the way you prefer. And I still haven't played a blues jr but most people really like their cleans.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
No, what i meant is it has an undistorted, jazzy clean sound.
As long as you don't need to play very loudly, like un-miced at a gig because it would probably break up before it got loud enough.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
what do you mean?
break up = overdrive, basically.

Since the Blues Jr. is a single-channel amp, you can't really et away from it. Just turn down the guitar volume.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Oh ok. What's a good OD pedal for it? I guess the Tubescreamer is out of the question since it's a single channel...
Quote by Kunundrum
Oh ok. What's a good OD pedal for it? I guess the Tubescreamer is out of the question since it's a single channel...

i think the boss bd-2 (bllues driver) would be better
cool. thanks. Any OTHER amps? I'm trying to get many options here
Search button?
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile